RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

I’m starting my journey today because my buddy has been talking to me about this for awhile and I’m finally taking the time to get to it. I hope to make a grip regularly once I learn this.

1 Like

Mage here… from Canada. Started trading Crypto, a year now, now Im dipping my toes into Forex. Lets see where this takes me, PEACE

1 Like

Hi, everyone glad to be here.
I’m looking forward to a challenging and amazing trading journey with all of you.
I’m new and hoping to learn a lot from each and every one of your baby Pips communities. After losing my job I thought of venturing into something and interesting, yet must be of financial gain… That forex for me, and financial freedom is essential for one’s growth and better future.
Hope to learn from and share knowledge with everyone.
:south_africa: :moneybag: :moneybag: :books: :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Mazi Amaechi.
i ma 35year old from Lagos Nigeria
i am entire new to trading and FX, i will love to be guided through
very ready to learn and instructions abiding
thanks

1 Like

Hi,
This is Sam , newbie to the community and thank you for a warm welcome. Looking forward to great and enjoyable moments with lots of knowledge and PROFIT…
Thanks to everyone in this community .proudly :zimbabwe:

Hi everyone

My name is Rich and I am new to forex. I have dabbled in the crypto markets for a few months now with fairly decent results, but feel like learning trading properly is the next step for me. I’m 36 and have unfortunately managed to coast through life without mastering anything. I want to master trading and earn financial freedom for myself and family. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

hi everyone, I’m Louise and i am brand new to the world of babypips and trading.
i am in my thirties and from the UK, I have decided to branch away from my usual career to focus on learning about trades, finance and other monetary projects. i am a believer in everything happens for a reason so would be extremely grateful for any advice on how to get going in this new adventure!

i look forward to speaking to other newbies about their adventures and wish evryone the best of luck in trading!

3 Likes

Welcome all to BabyPips.com!

We are so happy to have you here and appreciate the time you’re already spent with us. You’ve found the best forex community out there, now in our 17th year.

If you’re stuck on where to start, head over to the School of Pipsology. It’s completely free and will teach you everything you need to know to get started. Click the text below the following logo.

BP3 SOP Main
Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Scroll down to Preschool and start Course #1 of 11 - What is forex?
https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/preschool#what-is-forex

BP3 SOP Preschool

Full table of contents outlining all 358 lessons within our 11 courses
https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

Come introduce yourself here!
https://forums.babypips.com/c/community/introduce-yourself/26

Now get back to learning how to trade forex!

1 Like