RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Olá a todos

Sou Nauã Felippe tenho 15 anos, eu quero aprender como funciona o forex e eu não sei NADA sobre isso então quero q seja uma experiência incrível e eu só comecei a fazer o curso graças ao meu TIO WAGNER admiro ele e espero dar orgulho a meus familiares meu pai principalmente e é isso vou dar meu melhor

Hey everyone am Peter,am from Kenya and i want to learn how to do forex trading, especially now that i have about 14hours free ,i would also want to create wealth using forex trading and am glad to join the baby pips school.

Hi everyone,

I’m Maryam and new to babypips and forex. I really want to be part of this community and begin to see real successes in trading. I need this not only for myself but my family, to find a way out. Happy to meet everyone and to know your stories :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: How to upload indicators on MT4 using Windows 11

My name Is Mutoigo Andrew. I would love to explore the world of forex

1 Like

Hallo allemaal,

Mijn naam is FSCForexChaser. Ik ben helemaal nieuw en wil heel graag leren traden om het traden onder de knie te krijgen. Ik hoop iets van jullie allemaal te kunnen leren. Bedankt allemaal.

I’m here to make money. I’m tired of dead end jobs in the mean time

1 Like

Hello my name is Eldridge. I am fairly new to forex trading. Ive had little experience getting involved in a company with a family member only to discover I wasn’t learning. And i was paying a monthly fee that i was sure i could handle while learning, only the learning didn’t come fast enough.needless to say i got behind on paying for the school and i stopped the program.however i did develop in the short time I was involved the passion have for trading. It became something i knew i was born to do.i wish i knew about this sooner in life.so now i am here with the same drive to learn how to trade forex and know how to be successful in trading.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Sherwin I’m new to forex. Hope to learn Forex trading and be a profitable Forex trader in the future with babypips community. Pleased to make you all an acquaintance

1 Like

Hello…My name is Nishimwe Crystal and i am 23 years old and i am just a beginner in forex trading but i just have passion about it and i am looking forward to learb from the best community and i know that i will benefit from being here in this community…Thank you!!!

1 Like

hello everyone my name is Phakpa(meaning pig). my first ever trade was in natural gas where I got a buy position and gained 3000$ from 300$. that was my first ever trade without any prior studies or experience. i thought wow and did some more and lost all of it. i searched in reddit about forex and some comment pointed me here to get the foundation established and so I am here to learn and get some experience with demo accounts.

1 Like

Heyyy!

My name’s Ueda, and I’m new to babypips but I’ve been trying to wrap my head round forex trading for years now. I hope babypips will help me in understanding forex trading and the market a little more.

I’m Albanian but I’ve lived in London since I was 2, and have never been able to see myself working for someone- that’s why I’ve been trying to get the hang of forex trading.

I can see that there’s potential in trading forex, if you do it right, and that’s why I haven’t given up on it.

Looking forward to expanding my knowledge and skills through babypips.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I am Uy. I feel I need some more brush ups on my method, risk management. I feel I will be able to learn it with the school of pipsology.

1 Like

Hi all! Am trying to embark on a journey to get myself out of the dark alley towards the light. So far it’s been pitfall after pitfall but I have faith that I will be able to trade for a living. I just need the right guidance!

Hello :slight_smile: My name is Shannon. I’m about 2 months into my forex journey, reading books, articles, and spending a couple of hours a day on my demo account.

I’m a former biologist who quit my job three years ago to pursue a business of my own, which has gone something like this: Copywriter > Web designer > Real estate broker > Data analyst.

I found my way to forex trading through learning about data analysis in the financial markets. The technical analysis aspect of it really appealed to me (shout out to all you INTJ’s out there :nerd_face: ).

With forex trading, I’m hoping to find that perfect mix of something that’s continuously mentally stimulating/challenging, allows me to ‘work’ from wherever I happen to be (my husband and I travel/camp ‘off-grid’ whenever we can), and puts enough money in my bank account to allow me to continue to own my own time (the main reason I quit my 9-5 in the first place).

I look forward to learning here! Good luck to all of you beginning your journey!

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel. I hope you all are well. I am a 39 year old husband and dad of three. I would say I am a newbie to the trading world and I am extremely excited to be here! A great friend referred me to this community, and I am in search of education and how currency really works. Also, I would really like to be in a position to stop trading time for dollars. I have worked in many fields and I just found out on my existing job my salary cap is right at what I was making when I was 21. I have made decisions for the sake of comfort, but now I want to make decisions for the sake of progress and leaving a wonderful legacy!

1 Like

Hello, Y’all… Am Sonericworth and am new here… To be honest am new to the world of trading generally and I hope to be the best I can be as a trader.

1 Like

Hi Ken014. Your feedback is truly insightful and highly encouraging. As a fx newbie, i am happy to learn that there are still many others who are thirsting for the sacred knowledge about forex market and all it entails. Am here to learn and wish to thank first and foremost the Administrators of babypips for creating such a captivating site where we can all share and learn. Still i wish ti acknowledge all learners and the silent followers for dipping your cups into this fountain well of knowledge. A little bit about myself: I am an avid learner and runner from Kenya (East Africa) and raising a family of 5 kids. My dear cousin introduced me to forex a few days ago and out of excitement decided to share the little i had learn with my 1st born son who is in his forst year at the \university. Unknown to me he has been learning about forex on this website so he was glad to share it with me.

1 Like

Hey Y’all……
Im new to the trading world. Hope being here helps with the journey

1 Like

Hi everyone am francsay a trade newbie really excited to learn all things trading here at pipsology I hope to have a wonderful time with you guys and I`m Kenyan.

1 Like