RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi, everyone:) I’m Vivienne. I’m currently 17 years old and I live in the Philippines. I’ve only just finished reading School of Pipsology, although I’m planning on re-reading it again til i’ve become really familiarized with the forex world. I’d like to focus more with forex education (to build up a sturdier foundation), before attempting any Strategy Backtests, Demo Accounts, and Live Accounts. I’m still trying to explore the world of forex and I honestly hope my journey would become fruitful in the end. Sadly, there’s a high chance that my exploration in this forex world would be slowed down once school starts in August ������

On the other train of thought… I’m curious how traders within my age group fares with the forex world… Anyone care to be friends with a noob? <<< that’s me ������

Hello, Folks! I’m a scalper and forex basket trader. Into forex trading I came from IT business. Now I’m lead my project about forex trading tools development. I’m mql developer and making my own trading tools based on fx robot modular engine, indicators, trade panels for metatrader4 platform. I making tools for any aspect of my trading process.

So I’m glad to see all u guys! Nice forum here! Let’s connect!

Hello, Traders!! My name is Isaiah, I’m from New York City currrently living in Atlanta Ga and have been trading forex off an on for sometime. I am currently about to take the trading course for a refresher. I recently started my own BBQ restaurant with my wife so I have time to brush up on my skills. I look forward to learning from you all; believe me I will be asking questions and I’m most certain I can find the answer here. Wife, kid and me in the family tree rite now, think im going to get a cat sometime soon :rolleyes: but thats it for me. Thanks for allowing me to share

Hello fellow traders,

My name is Joey but feel free to call me Jfarbs. I am looking forward to learning lots more about forex trading. I currently go to the University of Michigan and will graduate in 2018. I am pre-med but also am very interested in stocks so I will be doing this in my spare time.

:slight_smile: Hie Every body , My name is olive a fashion blogger who wears many hats including two degrees simultaneously , Im lookig to gain financial freedoom and hoping this will be one of my streams of income. I have only done the pre-school level on baby pips school and now moving on to kindergarten :slight_smile: . Oh I live in the beautiful country of south Africa and no we don’t live with animals lol ,we go to the zoo to see them just like every body else. Hoping to make friends on these forums , hoping to make a living out of forex and I’m hoping to learn a skill i can teach my kids in future.

G’day from Australia. Name is Rob, new to this trade… Anyone used these formal schools that cost thousands of $$
Any good?
So, let’s all make some money… Any ideas -))))))
Cheers. ������������������
Robert

Hello everyone! I’m Bianca, and I’m so glad that I found this site. My background is in law and real estate, but in looking for more opportunities to invest, I’m learning about Forex. I’m currently living in South Carolina, but have lived in Atlanta, DC, and NYC as well. I look forward to connecting and growing as a forex trader with you!

Good evening from the London Session,

My name is Juan Benitez a former Federal Agent, trainee, lol. I have traded stocks in the past with little knowledge on how to trade. Heard about forex while I was in the Academy. Since I was never a given a second chance to return I turned to Forex, easier to get started and start profiting. I am here to become a professional trader and make it a profession before I go back with the Feds if I still miss it. Right now I feel Forex is the way to go to get me out of the finance hole I am in. Need to learn quick though. Any advice?

Hello, My name is Que and after 28 years of living in the State and being a successful entrepreneur, due to the fact that I entered the FOREX with the belief of YES !! I can do this and the idea of "this is a get rich quick"I Lost my entire assets to the last penny and following that, I was forced to move back to my homeland , Iran. For the last three years, I put FOREX aside. Since I understand the most important factor for being a successful trader is not being a guru in fundamentals and/or technical ( although they are crucial to learn), but learning to manage the emotions and having strict principal in trading. Without the ability managing emotions, trading FOREX will result in pure LOSS and self sabotage. With over 10 years of experience in FOREX and a history of big gains and bigger losses, I can not emphasize ENOUGH, that the key to win in this lucrative business is managing emotions and strict following of the principal guidance in trading.

I sincerely appreciate any comment or guidance in the subject in regard to"Training and managing emotions" , which is easy to say and hard to follow.

[QUOTE=“forexgum2016;779646”]Hello, My name is Que and after 28 years of living in the State and being a successful entrepreneur, due to the fact that I entered the FOREX with the belief of YES !! I can do this and the idea of “this is a get rich quick"I Lost my entire assets to the last penny and following that, I was forced to move back to my homeland , Iran. For the last three years, I put FOREX aside. Since I understand the most important factor for being a successful trader is not being a guru in fundamentals and/or technical ( although they are crucial to learn), but learning to manage the emotions and having strict principal in trading. Without the ability managing emotions, trading FOREX will result in pure LOSS and self sabotage. With over 10 years of experience in FOREX and a history of big gains and bigger losses, I can not emphasize ENOUGH, that the key to win in this lucrative business is managing emotions and strict following of the principal guidance in trading. I sincerely appreciate any comment or guidance in the subject in regard to"Training and managing emotions” , which is easy to say and hard to follow.[/QUOTE]
Hi i may be helpful , i made some post in baby pips

Hello everyone,

I am Danny from Australia. In the market, I’ve already been there about 10years and learned a lot about forex trading and everything, I kept my money from $5000 to more and more and so happy to share my some technical analysis and strategy. Also, I am a harmonic Trader, I learnt to Scott Carney who one of harmonic Originator all the world and etc. I am so happy the technical. Hope I can help to everyone.

Thank you so much!!!

Danny

Hi, I am Krishnan from Malaysia. Still a newbie to this Forex stuff. Today my first day of serious study inti this forex stuff. Hope this forum and the babypips really put me on the right track. Thank you.

Hi everyone, I’m chinonso. . I’m very new to FX as a whole but I really want to learn . . that’s y I joined this awesome community. . I have relatively zero experience in trading and I really need help understanding the rigours of the FX world, the charts, indicators, strategies etc. . I need a mentor. . .anybody. . I’m 23. .thanks

Good evening everyone!!! I was introduced to forex about 3yrs ago…had become a student of this then, I would be a millionaire by now… but God has a way of doing things… in his time…so the time is now, I am ready to learn and become financially independent from my J.O.B. (Just over Broke)!!!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kian Lavasani. I’m an M.S. candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas. My research focuses on forex technical analysis; putting strong emphasis on price trends and global economic policy. I’ve worked for JPMorgan in investment data operations; as well as CCP, a supply chain consultation group. I hold a B.S. in Economics at UT Dallas, with experience in executive board management for UNICEF, Phi Beta Lambda and MESA. While I’m studying, I’m learning about Forex and trading through a job with MultiBank Exchange.

My roots stem from the Welsh countryside, later moving to the U.S. for education and work. I’m an enthusiastic sand volleyball player, interior design fanatic, bread recipe creator (following a strict mathematical opera), and a passionate music festival fan."

where do you share your experience and success?? We are ready to learn from some of you consistently successful ones

Hello Everybody, Am Chili Sauce ,ive been trading for 2 yr now ,with Nadex , mostly the Wall 30, Im here for education purpose. and to learn, learn, learn, tired of losing Money lol . I know how nadex work , but not forex .so im going to take ya,ll classes and start from scratch, any help will would be wonderful

HI
I am devapriyaanthony 55 yrs from SRILANKA My niece told me about forex and I lost small money try to trade after that I found out baby pips and I completed lessons to day I am looking forward to go with baby pips and forex trading
thanks

My name is Francisca Kutsaranga(francie01). l am a lady and l live in Zimbabwe Manicaland Province. l am a holder of a Honours Degree in Human Resources Management. l always tell myself that did the wrong course l was supposed to study finance or marketing but all the same l love working with people.
l love trading, all my adult life l have traded from clothing, makeup kits, herbal products to bitcoins. l derive satisfaction in trading and all my friends are in this business. So joining online forex trading is a dream that has come to its fulfillment. l love this type of trade and l pray l am going to be comfortable here.

Hey Ken,
I am just exploring the forum and i seen your post, you are a Filipino same with me. By the way where you live in the Philippines?