RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

hie my name i Julius MHIKE i come from Zimbabwe Harare i heard about forex trading and it sound very intresting to me . I went to Harare polytechnic and did a diploma in applied chem but this cant help me much when it comes to forex . I am very new in this bt hope this community will treat vme fairly

WITH REGARDS
JULIUS MHIKE

Hie im josphat chidoma(jbchidoma) from Zimbabwe , I am a holder of an Advanced milling certificate and im working as a Technical Miller. I have been hearing about forex trading for a year now. I just started to involve myself in this bussines of forex trading. Imvdoing preschoool learning in pipsology . I hope I will be able to study charts and be the forex trader. I looking forwrd to receive all the neccesary information pertaining forex trading . Im happy I have started the trading journey.Any help welcome

MY name is Fatima, i am new to this forum and my main objective of being here is to learn how to trade Forex like a PRO. please i really need your help with that. i know a little bit about Forex i.e how to place a trade, Stop lose and take profit. i would like to know when to buy or sell and also make other analysis. i hope that i will get all the answer i need to my questions on trading Forex here.

hi, im mano from nigeriaā€¦recently graduated from the university. i heard abut the forex business from a friend and decided to check it out . this site was recommended and so far i havent had any reason to complain although the whole forex thingy seem like a lot to take inā€¦completed my training at the school of pipsology recently and opened a demo account AND IM LOST!!! i cant seem t transfer all that i read into practice oon my trading platformā€¦ i really hope ill get better at this though and look foward to leraning from yall!!

Hello, My name is Jansbunny

I know Babypips since last year one of my co worker introduced me and said that its a good place to learn everything about Forex trading, i worked in Forex company since few years ago as a sales consultant but i have no idea of what iā€™m doing before lol, What i know was only convinced people to trade but i have no experienced at all of it, This is my first post/comment after 1 year join in Babypips, Finally! just wanna say thank you to Babypips team for all the knowledge you guys have share here, its really helping me to improve my knowledge about Forex trading and this knowledge has took me to a better position in Forex company, i keep recommended this Forum to most all our clients so they can learn more about Forex.

My name is Ofomiyuaju Emmanuel am from Asaba Delta state Nigeria. I have taken interest forex trading for some years now but only recently started seriously practicing through demo trading. Its my desire to be a very successful trader. I hope to learn a lot from this wonderful forum.

I want to start trading

Hello guys. I am just stopping by to say hello!

Hi, my name is Aloyce from Kenya. I have been trading for a few months now by following signals from groups and some paid subscription. I feel its about time I started making my own trades in addition to what I am currently doing with the view of becoming an independent trader. Well thatā€™s all for now and hoping to gain a lot in this forum.

Hi:

My name is Henry Kituyi. I am an ICT Manager for a non-profit organization. I have never traded before and i am hoping to learn, interact and become a forex trader in the near future. I am sure that i have joined the right forum and hope to learn to be a successful trader from babypips.

Good day people ! I am a 20 year old adventurous and ambitious young man . Only been in forex trading in few months and it is sad to say that I only started learning when my live account is almost bursting . Welcoming critics and discussions . Here to make friends and improve my English. ( Sorry for the bad language , English arenā€™t my best )

Hello, Im Mark from cebu phils., im a new forex learner. got a chance to attend a forex seminar. after that i got really interested so i join babypips to learn more about forex

Hello, My name is Paul, Iā€™am 23 years old and born and bred in South Africa now residing in the UK. I have always heard about FX but never knew what it actually was until I met a guy one night who told me it was his profession, we chatted for ages and he tried to explain how FX works, however i did not have a clue what he was talking about. The Following day i received a mesg on Facebook from the guy i had met the previous night. He told me in the mesg about babypips school and how simple yet hugely informative the courses where. So here i am today, i am still a fresh newbie and im about to start elementary, i take slow yet consistent steps but everyday that goes by i grow this hunger to learn more and more about the Forex.
I want to take this opportunity to thank BabyPips and all involved for the time and effort you guys put in to this page. The information and support is outstanding.

Hi
I am Moomoolicious 38 year old, from South Africa and am totally new to trading as well as Babypips.I have recently attended a few seminars here at home and they have been eye opening but I still do not know how to trade. I have downloaded a trading platform and registered for a demo account but I donā€™t know what I am doing because all the icons are so confusing. However I am very positive that I will eventually be able to master them.

Hi all, I am Aminou new in forex , am student. I came on BabyPips to better understand the forex, sorry my english I am a francophone country.

Hi there,

My name is Cham, 38 years of age. My main line of work involves raising finance for certain types of projects within the financial services sector. I have obtained a reasonable level of success within the organisations that I am involved with.

I have not traded before, however I have recently taken an interest. A friend of mine who has found BabyPips beneficial recommended that I start here. I am a complete beginner and hope to learn from others and also share my learning experiences too.

Thanks all,
Chame

Hi John,

I am a new trader. It would be best to have a group in facebook too to share ideas in trading.

Thanks.

Maximo

Hello, i am stephen hammock.
Retired physician.
Born in alexandria, louisiana.
Schooled at texas arts & industries university, kingsville, and the university of alabama, birmingham.
Live in fort gibson, oklahoma.
Registered representative at shearson, lehman hutton(formerly), series 3,6,7 in 1990.
Short-lived career; insomnia w0rrying about other peopleā€™s money. Otherwise love the environment.
Mostly trading futures contracts since then. Am suspicious of the markets generally these days. I think currencies are the least likely to be manipulated, thus my interest in moneys.

I am FxNoLoss. am a Nigeria and has traded for six months both on demo and live account with instar forex and has made some profit. May I ask How do I know exact reversal points or are there any indicator that can give me exact reversal point of each pair?

Hi,
I am relatively new to the Forex world. Since a year, I have started working in a Couterparty credit risk role, supporting the FX treasury.
I would like to learn different aspects of FX markets as the field intrigues me enough to plan a career in it.