RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello all my name is Doc I reside on Suffolk county Li, and like many others I too am new to the Forex world. What I hope to gain from Forex currency trading is simply Financial freedom and Retirement. I do know from my recent studies of the Fx that it may take quite a while before i could prefect this craft but I am determined and willing to make it work.And I am looking for a Strong minded Mentor to guide me in the right direction on my new journey !!!

Hey guys!
A friend of mine told me a lot about forex and I decided to try it by myself.
I have found this forum on the internet and thatā€™s a great think that such community exists!
Iā€™m here to learn something new about trading and I hope you will help me :slight_smile:

Hi all,
My name is Mark, a South African Resident in a struggling economy where one job just cannot make the cut. Forex has teased an opportunity for a substantial passive income and possibly a primary.

I am completely new to this and have thus far found your school extremely humorous and helpful!

Thanks for the assistance and lets water the pips so they can turn into fruitā€¦ (Lame joke, but worth a try)

hello babypip and house the mane is banji and i am new to forex and i can not seem to hold on to my demo account i win small only to loose it again i am currently learning price action and i just cant seem to find the signals. any assistance will be appreciated

Hi, i,m a newbie from New Zealand. One day my son came home from school and asked me about stock markets and investing but i wasnā€™t able to give him an (a decent) answer so i started to do some research which piqued my interest further. So now i am seriously thinking of giving this Forex Trading thing a go, although i still have much to learn. But with the help of this site and all the Pip Gurus hopefully iā€™ll get there eventually. TIA.

Hi.My name is Mark Nembhard and i am from London England and i have beendipping my toe into forex on and off for a year. Not trading but reading up. I am currently reading Forex for Beginners by Anna Coullin and i think this website is an ideal way to move forward. I realise that i need a systematic approach to learning this craft rather than a youtube here and a bit of reading there (although it helps). I work as a premises manager for a school in London and ultimately like everyone else here i suppose , i am looking to see if there really is money to be made on forex still. It seems that everyone is jumping in and i am aware that there are a lot of bad companies out there, but here goes

hi im jeliā€¦ im 33 years old from malaysia. Im new in forex and hope to get a better guide from all off you. thanks

Hi guys, Iā€™m DavyBFX. 45 years old and just started trading forex (6months) with XTB. So far Iā€™m pretty much flat but thatā€™s mostly thanks to a good January when I traded the DAX breakout, before then I was down. Loving this trading game so far. Good luck to us all.

Whatā€™s going on people! Iā€™m entirely new to forex and babypips but a conversation with a close friend about the forex market. I was sold on it so now Iā€™m here to start the learning process. I wish everybody the best on here and hope to meet some experienced traders who could help me al ok Ng the way of my journey to become a serious successful trader.

I am Abu Raihan have an interest in the forex business. So I ma come here in the babypip to learn how to do this business better. I completely new in this market and hope that I will do better this business. I expect help form you.

Hi!

My name is Sonny, nice to meet you all.

I am very pleased to have found BabyPips, finally i can discuss strategies/chart patterns/analysis with like minded people haha. I am 32 and i live just outside London, i am an entrepreneur, i am very passionate about finding multiple streams of income and i must say Forex was by far the most interesting to me. My hobbies are listening to music/spending time with friends and family, going for walks, reading and swimming. I started to study Forex 6 months ago, i began with a demo account putting my new skill to practise and it was not long before i found myself hungry for the live account trading. I am progressing week by week but slowly and consistently, i have had some losses but learning to correct mistakes slowly and surely :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hello, everyone!

My name is [B]Kerry[/B] and I live in the [I]Netherland[/I]s (Holland for many English speaking people). I am new to Forex and would like to learn more about trading it. I am a Life Coach and Trainer, I lead retreats and intensives and often give live talks about a less-stress therapy program I developed called People Architecture.

I am sure Iā€™ll have lots of questions about Forex as I go along. I have decided to go to Pipschool. Maybe Iā€™ll see you there.

Hi to all.I am Eric N, afresher on forex trade.Still taking my training of pipsology school.I would appreciate if I can be helped on how to predict and understand the different strategies.
cheers

Hi Eric,Welcome to BP.
Can I start by saying that there is no way of predicting in forex. The best any of us can do is look back at past movement in price and, bearing in mind any upcoming events that we are aware of such as an election/rates cut decision etc, try to guess which way price is most likely to move.
Click on the School tab above, itā€™s a great learning resource and totally free. Take all the quizzes so you can see how much you understood, keep reading the threads on here.
Good luck

Hello Babypips,

I am so thankful to join a forum with experts and newbies like me to learn about FX trading. I am currently live in the City of Angels where celebrities dine, restaurants serve cultural food, tourists fill the streets of boutique stores near the beach of the coast of California. On some cool and sunny days of break time, I enjoy swimming at the pool and other days I am scuba diving. I got interested in trading because I love learning about the currency market and hoping to one day become a hedge fund manager. I know it is a long road ahead, but I am glad I am making a step. I also recently just started learning about flipping houses in the real estate market to move myself forward financially. It is exciting as I am being introduced to entrepreneurship. Overall, I am still pursuing an education in science and love love love the outdoors. I love to go hiking in the forest and identify plant species. Overall, I am so excited to learn FX trading as a newbie and currently learning using my Fatherā€™s FX trading account in real time. I learned a lot in one day and now teaching my sisters along my learning experience. This is the first activity that has actually bonded my family more than ever and I would like to keep going with as much support as possible. Thank you so much for your forum and School of Pips!

Hello everyone! My name is Toll and I like being in this forum. I had already read a lot in it without registering, I think Iā€™m going to be an active part of this community.
Iā€™m from Spain.

Success all!

Hi everyone my name is Keletso and I am excited to learn about forex trading and mingle with like-minded people. I was introduced to forex trading by a friend but at the time I didnā€™t understand enough to follow through. Over the past few months, the topic of forex trading has come into my life through various media. I took this to be a sign to get into it since I am looking at having multiple streams of income. I am a teacher and I know I am going to enjoy taking the seat and being the student here at School of Pipsology with all my school mates.:59:

Hi All,

Am Andy, 37 year old Engineer from England.

Iā€™ve had an interest in the markets and trading for ages now, have tried in the past to develop my own trading strategies with some successā€¦ and failures lol.

Great to make friends on here and discuss strategies, ideas, even occasionally vent if needs be. Drop me a friends request and feel free to chat.

Cheers.

Hi Babypips,

I am so thankful to join a forum with experts and newbies like me to learn about FX trading.

I just want to maximize on the potential returns that Forex trading has to offer.

Hello
My name is Govind Nagar , i am a retired businessman 87 years of age. I am raw in this trade of ForeignExchange but i am very keen to learn it Iam from the city of Mumbai in India. i am a graduate in Science from the University Of Lucknow. Iam a man of modest meansā€¦ i look forward to your help and guidance.
with warm regards
Govind Nagar