RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

hello, I am jesus from Venezuela living in Cyprus for 3 years now. I work as an Financial Consultant in a Forex company, this is my best job ever, since I have the opportunity to help people in this market.

I am in the Forex market for 11 years now, at my 43 I understand the importance of connections, if we are not connected we might lose very good information, that is why I am here, I want to be connected with you all guys. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, Jesus. I hope and trust that your reason for wanting to be connected with us [I][U][B]doesnā€™t[/B][/U][/I] include any intention of mentioning or promoting your company here, with a view to soliciting our fellow-members. That would be a [I]very[/I] big mistake. :wink:

Whatā€™s up Pips!!

My name is Jazzygs1 and Iā€™m from Dallas, TX. I was just introduced to the Forex and decided to climb aboard, which makes me extremely new to the Forex. However, I like to learn and delve into new things in order to provide and implement something better for my family. I plan to master this Pipsology and Pipsychology!!:slight_smile:
With that being said, I am going to buckle my seatbelt. I know Iā€™m in for a wavy ride!!

Hi guys, I am over 50 and I live in Australia and plan to continue improving my trading skills. Iā€™ve been getting bits & pieces from BabyPips for about 3 years now, so maybe I should not be here 'cos I have outgrown it! - not quite!! I still have a heap to learn. Iā€™m quite intrigued with currency trading, and ā€˜blown awayā€™ about all the things that can go wrong, so in that sense, itā€™s quite a challenge to break even. Over my time as a ā€˜beginner traderā€™, one thing has stood out, and thatā€™s been EDUCATION, and having the experience to see the difference between good education and bad, you can learn from both. That being said, I hope to ā€˜pass onā€™ a few things that I have learnt in the forums, so I hope we can meet and have a bit of a chat there.
Happy Trading!
Rob.

I am Simon, and I am new to Forex and hope to learn more. I am based in South Africa and are in the property industry

Hi All,

My name is Chris, Iā€™m 31 years old from London, England. Iā€™ve been an accountant for 8 years working with SMEā€™s and freelancers on their tax issues and accounts. Iā€™m a fanatical Spurs fan COYS! Favourite films have to be Star Wars, Wolf of Wall Street, Inception and Boiler Room (if you know, you know!). Favourite trading related books definitely have to be Naked Forex and Candle Charting - Steve Nison.

Iā€™ve always been interested in finance and the markets but really started reading about spread betting around 12 months ago as a way to make money from it. I quickly identified Forex as as the best market to trade and have been charting ever since. Babypips.com is one of my favourite websites and I absolutely recommend completing the School feature which has lots of great tips and info that has improved my trading without a doubt.

I look forward to joining the babypips community, reading peoples trading ideas and questions and sharing my own views. Good luck, happy Pipping and speak soon!

Thereā€™s no such thing as a free lunch

• Milton Friedman

Hi All or Pimpinā€™ Pippins,

My name is M Bey in South Florida, Iā€™m new to Forex and was recommended to this site, and I must say I am impressed. Iā€™m looking for this experience to put me in a lot better place in knowing how the Forex market works and how to be successful at trading on this platform. So I welcome any upper-classmen and graduates to feel free in disseminating any helpful information. And a BIG thanks to the founders and creators of this siteā€¦ itā€™s a great educational tool for those looking to learn more about currency exchangeā€¦ a rustle down this cashcow! :37:

A little heavy on the mustard arenā€™t we newbieā€¦ pipsology and pipsycholgy? lol Iā€™m also new to this game too, maybe we can ride this wild wavy ride togetherā€¦ oh yeah, i brought my helmet and knee pads in case of rough and tumble falls. :slight_smile:

Hi. Iā€™m DaGreatiam I just want to say thank you for the genius who created this wonderful masterpiece of a blog the knowledge you guys give is priceless and the only cost is I just have to read and learn. Any way Iā€™m a noob just started this year and looking to get better.

Iā€™m Frik Botha and have decided to study FX with the ultimate goal of starting to trade FX. Occopationā€¦Electrical Engineer with some economics background.

Hi,
I am Krasimir, from Bulgaria. Trading exite me, and i think FOREX is a good way to start.

Hi everyone,

my name is ben and I am looking forward to hear others views and getting a chance to learn.

Hello everyone, this is Valerie from Singapore. Iā€™m very new to this whole trading world. So far I really enjoy it. I got super busy with the uni and I had to take fewer shifts at work and that of course caused my salary to decrease :frowning: so my best friendā€™s father gave me the idea to trade online. Iā€™m with this company called solidCFD and so far I really like them. They have great educational department and I learnt a lot from them and I really like my senior broker, he seems very competent at what heā€™s doing and by far Iā€™m quite happy with my profits. But I still count as a beginner so thatā€™s why Iā€™m here, so I can learn as much as possible from other traders :slight_smile:

Hellooooo my fellow forexies and forexas
a very good afternoon/night/morn to you all from the beautiful and political neutral city of Washington DC :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
very newā€¦so just casually enjoying your insights and hope to trade
thank you
PS: just opened an account on forex.com - real oneā€¦not fiction

Hi guys, ā€œI am very wet behind the earsā€ in forest trading but am keen to catch up fast.
I came across fired trading through my wife and started trading on a demo (mt4) and got hooked on trading and now what to be serious about it. I have plenty of questions already I hope you wonā€™t tire of answering but your patience in me will not be wasted.( I believe I am that special one the world of foresight has been waiting for)

That must be from the rain forest, then?

She was watching ā€œThe Apprenticeā€ at the time, perhaps?

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your ā€œauto-completeā€ ā€¦ :wink:

Haha, this is brilliant. Lexys the one liner, first time Iā€™ve legitimitly laughed in a while.

Hi,

I am new for this kind of community. But i read babypips almost 5 months but just now i decided the community, i want to learn in fx market. Hoping i will be a successful trader one day.

Hello everyone!
My name is Mark and Im newbie for babypips. Im 23 and I m studying law. Just several months ago I got acquainted with a new friend who actually inspired me to start learning forex. I must admit that I never can imagine myself being passionate about forex trading.
Right now I m reading books about trading basics and searching helpful material online about trading, also trying demo trading with different brokers , hope to become a trader one day!
I m here to knew smth new and to learn from others.

Welcome to the forum, Mark. Maybe the fact that youā€™re here and inviting interaction means youā€™re open to changing your mind about that, and maybe it will suit you? :wink:

Apart from this (the ā€œSchoolā€ at BabyPips) Iā€™d advise you to [B][U]avoid[/U][/B] most online ā€œinformationā€ for the reasons explained in this post (where the comments made about Youtube specifically also apply in general to online ā€œinformationā€!).

Thereā€™s a list of recommended books here, if it helps/interests you.

Good luck - looking forward to hearing more from you.