RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hahaha! :smiley: Are you referring to BPbot? :stuck_out_tongue: That was quite a conversation. :joy:

Welcome to the community then Piper! :blush: It would be super nice if you could also share your experiences and knowledge with us. :sunny:

Thanks, for the the warmth reception.
My search for knowledge about forex landed me here and I guess am in the right place. I blew my account twice and I donā€™t want to have that experience againā€¦ I really want to learn, thanks.

Thanks, Iā€™ve started, itā€™s being an interesting and fun filled journey.

Thatā€™s good to hear. Iā€™m finished with the school but stalling on what to do next. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still learning the basics on a demo account. I donā€™t have a strategy yet but t Iā€™ve been reading about the Cowabunga system and it seems very interesting for a newbie. :slight_smile:

Sounds great

If you need any info or advice donā€™t hesitate to msg

Wish you all the best as well as a prosperous future

1 Like

Thank you Purtle, I just trade the one I love the most, currencies including crypto. No other markets.
What about you?

Who else Iā€™m talking to? lol. Itā€™s only and only bot.
Thank you for your warm welcome. I think Iā€™ve shared my experience in my first reply here. Well, one big experience is that I have this kid who made me realize that I should never take huge risk, risk of losing a child. That helps my trading better. Above all, Iā€™m not risk aversion or strong in technical stuffs, just basic and simple guy who loves family and trading. Iā€™m balancing out to make sure that Iā€™m two man for both of it. Itā€™s hard but it helps to prevents me from doing unproductive things.

Hello everyone ! I am new in here, and newbie in forex trading itself. This is my first post in the community forum, and would like to start with a question, which is very confusing me.
Please, someone tell me how much is profit/loss in 1 pip, in a 0.01 lot trade, say in EUR/USD pair ?

Crypto as well and equities. But havenā€™t really done much crypto-wise lately. Planning to get in on the fx action also. You still actively trade crypto?

Cool. Not really actively as I donā€™t want to participate huge risk, but been trading since last week, really good mood for that.

Are you following a system?

Hello Everyone I am Ik and this is my first post even though i have always been around for couple of years.

1 Like

Hello Everybody,

My name is Jerome. I was born and raised in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area in California, but now I reside in Central Texas. My background is in Information Technology and Web Development, and Iā€™m still very new to forex trading.

I first started off by breezing through School of Pipsology, then I joined iMarketsLive to give it a try just to keep losing and found myself not ready to trade. Iā€™m so glad this was all in a demo account and the trades I was trying to copy werenā€™t always accurate. So now Iā€™m back to take this more seriously.

I have read books, apps and tried other resources to learn forex, but BABYPIPS IS THE BEST resource to learn about forex and you will learn alot if you take your time to read, understand, and most importantly, PRACTICE. I had to learn this the hard way, but now I know that Iā€™m right where I need to be and I will be posting on here from time to time.

So enough said, letā€™s get this pippinā€™ party started!

2 Likes

Hello Ik! Wow youā€™ve been here since 2012? What took you so long to post here? Are you actively trading since 2012?

See you around! :slight_smile:

Hello Jerome! I remember youā€™re the winner of the first survey contest of BabyPips! So lucky! Anyway, good luck on your trading journey and hope see more of you here!

Hi Baemax023,
I have been actively reading and blowing my account, at the same time trying several strategies, subscribing to trade alerts and the rest . Thank God i put in the 10,000 hours required and i am in a place in my trading journey where i trade with profits consistently, It pays to be diligent in whatever you do.

Congratulations in finding a system that works for you! Hope to hear more about your journey here in the forums. :slight_smile:

Nice! Congratulations in finding a system that works for you!

ā€œThere are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failureā€. -Colin Powell

Welcome to babypips Ik. I used to be a lurker too. I didnā€™t start posting until I found time to seriously push myself to go through the school. Hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile: