Safe brokers to make big money trades with?

One day I hope to get to a point to trade for over 3k a pip. What brokers would it be safe to do that with? Please don’t lecture me about how insane I sound I just want to know good brokers that deal with big trades…

No broker will provide this on a platform ‘at touch’ but a good direct market access broker can work your order into the market and get a good average price. One Financial have a direct market access platform which could cater for this size, im not sure though.

Wish i traded 3,000 a pip and sold sterling this morning!!! My calculation point at a $450,000 profit at current market price, not bad for a click of the button!:eek:

Do you have an idea of such brokers because there are a lot of scam brokers now and my capital is getting bigger. What about making a million dollars per pip lolz…:rolleyes: What do you think? :cool:

I know one but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention the name here. Can you pm me?
I am new here so not sure how that works :slight_smile:

If you must have MT4, be a bit more
patient until Dukascopy goes live with
MT4. I think their beta testing will be
over soon. I am using Jforex currently
at Dukascopy. When MT4 goes live,
their retail minimum deposit will also
go to $2,000. It was $50,000+, then
it was $5,000. It will soon be $2,000
for retail customers. Nothing beats their
price or execution. Jforex platform is a
thing of beauty. But be warned, Jforex
bridge to MT4 is not reliable. So wait
for MT4 to launch.

??? i think you can check the companies provide everything with no fees like prime or something but use the bank for security

Some people complaining about the withdrawal but iam dealing with prime4x from a long time and no problem

mmm. i think prime is good at least freefees

By then you may be trading futures instead of spot fx. But as retail forex brokers go, Oanda seems to be a quite solid company where several big account traders place their business.

Never heard of them…

Apparently they’re in Dubai and they can’t even spell “risk disclosure” at the bottom of their page.

I certainly wouldn’t trust them with my money.

they are from Cyprus and they will open an office in middle east dubai because prime4x got awarded as best broker in the middle east 2009

So i think you can trust :slight_smile:

[B]No, they’re from Dubai.[/B] If you had bothered to scroll down to the bottom of the website’s page you would have seen that they clearly state their headquarters to be in Dubai.

A Cyprus broker imho is no better or worse than a Dubai broker btw.

Dude, you can’t paint all brokers with the same brush!

actually that is rather pathetic.

Hello
I recommend investorseurope. It is an ECN broker . Has the spreads are lower and no commissions, and have mt4.

how long u been using them?

I have little time with them. Not more than 3 months. I am a private investor in forex for 5 years and I know most of the brokers. With investorseurope I’m working very well. And I know that is a sure broker. Everhitng is all right with they.
(I’m spanish, sorry for my bad english).

hmmm, i think you’re better off going with fxopen ECN. They’re much more well known, and also have MT4.

Investorseurope is ECN too. and have mt4 and more others.

Haha so it looks like I am the only “Primadonna” here who would not give the name. Thought it would be against the rules but since it is not - I strongly recommend WSD Direct wsd-fx.com they are based in Auckland NZ so highly regulated they have 11 years of history in the industry, use MT4, tight spreads , withdrawal is very fast, customer care is responsive and attentive they will actually take time to assure that you know what you are doing and will assist you all the way.
Had their Customer care representative in chat this morning they have that venue going to help Haiti - in short: I am happy and recommend them.