Sakuragi's Demo to Live journal

Short GBPUSD
idea is from the rejection of trendline on 4Hr TF

seems working well, i just let the remaining size run for the 3min TF entry to 1hr TF tp target

Shorted the USDJPY, late from the party when JPY was strong across all pairs

SHORT AUDJPY

SHORT EURUSD

EURUSD trade was a loss, will wait it the candle closes the channel for confirmation

dang that stop loss being hit in just a few pips away

still on a LOss trade

last week of August was a good day for me , was able to recover a bit from my loss last month,
got 3 consecutive winning trades… and I just need to focus on it next month, and be consistent with it again :slight_smile:

this is my growth history on my pepperstone small account im using right now, but all trades are being applied on my other main account IB just to keep track of my trading performance. Since Interactive broker cant get linked to myfxbook

just when you are close to break even, you self destruct thinking you are always wrong…
stay humble and be disciplined

6 losing trade, and just 1 winner

been a while since i opened my journal here,
lot if things happened.
my portfolio is down 13% right now, since i tried the other strategy
im sticking to same old fib strategy right now, and looking back, its way much better now

will post again my previous trades
here

took me a while
to post here
lots of trades taken
trying to find a good risk reward strategy

3 trades today with good result
TP is only 1.75R
observing if i could mouve the TP to 2 R

found two trades also during the asian session and it seems it did work also
so im counting 5 trades that hit Tp right now

gonna do a forward test on this and ill post the total result after 100 trades with my small account

Joined the FTMO challenge,
some hiccups as my first one failed after running an EA and executed 3 lots during off market and instantly failed. This is my 2nd challenge, and drawdown was made after executing a wrong lot size on US30 and the last drawdown was made on revenge trade. Just need to focus on discipline again as I believe I can pass this challenge.

Opps been a long time posting here
got busy doing the youtube stuff,

still trying to improve my trading, lowering my lot size (risk) was a big improvement i made (risk of 0.25% per trade)
trading time frame and time when to trade was a big improvement i saw also
bad location of notification lol