Samwu's journal

Hello everyone, I decided to journaling my analysis and trades with babypips.com after years of I graduated from babypips school(why I didn’t do this years ago? I think that is because I don’t have enough knowledge to start one), I think if I do this now it will help me reach to the next level as a trader, I was stuck with break-even for while now, I do have a robust system(I’ll share my secret weapon later),but I always find myself chasing trade signals, forcing trades because of boredom or need to be success(try to catch most move of the market, I think it’s how I define success subconsciously),so I’ll start journaling my analysis and trades here to keep my feet on the ground, hopefully it’ll works, critics and different opinions are welcome, please share with me if you guys have different trading ideas.

My trading system was inspired by Hucklekiwi’s HLHB Trend-Catcher System,
EMA 5 and EMA10 and Bollinger bands 20, I’ll find trading opportunities using candles as comfirmation, and use smaller time frame to manage trades, and I also take pattern trades and break-out trades if they are convincing enough, below are some of examples my theory, I’ll start posting next trading day.

2 Likes

A potential trade spotted on NZDUSD last night, I entered a short position last night(bearish divergence on H4 chart and bearish candles on MN and H4 chart got me pulled the trigger), but I thought more confirmation needed, then I withdrawn the position, now I can’t find enough reason to enter a short position because I couldn’t find a convincing sell signal on H4 and Daily time frame. please let me know what you think about this, or if you have a different view from a different angle please share with me, thank you!

NZDUSDMONTHNZDUSDWK