San Diego Stand Up! Brand New Trader Here #GuapLeague

Hey guys! My name is Guap Brady, I am literally brand new here and brand new to trading, but I can tell I’m going to fall in love with the community and the art just as well.

I am so attracted to the art of trading because it’s amazing to think I can make a full time income from a cell phone or laptop computer with an internet connection. I am usually a social, outgoing guy, but something about selling without having to sell (if you get what I mean) just pulls on my mind.

I feel like I’m a little bit late to the jump with trading, but the best time to plant a tree is right now if you didn’t do it 20 years ago!

I’m from San Diego, CA, and live right next to Gaslamp in Downtown. I love meeting new people and exploring new places and cultures. I play all sports and I’m open to ANY event. I graduated from Cal State Fullerton in 2017 and have been around the world to about 11 countries.

I hope to make Forex trading my full time passion and income, but I also do dating coaching on the side. I love falling into communities, so let’s become friends! This is going to be the most constructive play of my time I’ve done in years, and I’m so happy I’m getting into it at the age of 24 instead of 44!

I have a YouTube channel as well, just search Guap Brady, I do some pretty crazy stuff! My instagram @guapbrady is also super lit, I have a bunch of girls on there that love me!

LET’S CONNECT!

3 Likes

well trading will definitely help attract more women to you, not like you have that problem now lmao but welcome! go through the school on here and good luck on your journey. Take your time, and be patient, don’t chase after the money, just the skill :+1:t5:

1 Like

Thanks, justshell! Appreciate the reply my friend, let’s gain this skill :smiling_imp:

1 Like

for sure! facts :100: once you learn the skill, the money will follow

Welcome Gaup! I used to call beautiful San Diego home many years ago. Is it still as beautiful or have the builders managed to ruin the landscape?

Some areas are still untouched but the buildings in Downtown are starting to become more and more prevalent!

I remember seeing rolling hills when I lived there but when I visited there last, a few years ago, all I saw were rooftops and noise barriers on the highways. Killed the beauty of the place.

Are you a real doctor or did you dress up for the picture? If a doctor, what’s your specialty?

Yeah you have to get very away from the city to get the true beauty of SD. That or go down to rural Mexico!

And I play a doctor for my dating services! I’m the Confidence Doctor, Dr. Guap Brady. I have to put legal disclaimers saying I’m not a licensed physician on everything I sell :rofl:

Ah! Like Will smith in that movie. You’re the real life version. Very cool!

IT’s very very cool but something like that shouldn’t really happen anyway with whatever reason we may have there only if it will be there. However I do admit all of this should really be done correctly. Forex income is not guaranteed and your girls may stop love you over time, keep in mind;)

Welcome to babypips Guap! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

Thanks for sharing something about yourself! Enjoy your stay here and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome, I am new too . Making it in FOREX is not about age but hard work, dedication, hard skin to accept failure and keep pushing. I look at it if I can put in 8-10 hrs a day working for a helicopter company with less appreciation when we loose govt. contract. I better put that time and work for myself.
You will surely make it, invest in studying, a good mentor.
All the best.