Say Hello to MarketMilk™, BabyPips.com’s Brand New Technical Analysis Tool

While the purple color irks me, I really like how interfact looks super friendly. I will have to try it out soon.

lol :heart_eyes:

niiceeeee :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I wouldn’t trust FXCM any further than I can throw the internet… not even their DATA (which MarketMilk is based on). FXCM prohibited to operate in the USA for example… long history of shady dealings, bad reviews everywhere, long record of law suits by clients… but yea lets use their data.

MarketMilk provides several price feeds from the largest retail FX providers.

For FX, it’s FXCM, Forex.com, and OANDA.

You’re free to select another price feed if you’re not comfortable with FXCM.

That said, you can easily compare all feeds and you’ll see that they’re all competitively similar, including FXCM.

Regarding FXCM, they are now part of Leucadia/Jefferies and are a different company from the past. They are now one of the most transparent retail FX companies when it comes to their execution quality. They release reports frequently, which not many CFD providers do.

Where do I adjust the data source? I have looked since reading your post.

And for the record, I WAS an FXCM customer that experienced the kind of shenanigans they are most noted for.

EDIT: I figured it out!!! TY for the info!

You can change the price source when selecting a watchlist:

You can also change the price source when searching for a specific symbol:

It doesn’t save my setting. I have to re-select the data source every time I go to it.

love this UI UX any chance we can know who designed ??? pllleaaase

hello ananais,

i really like your marketmilk… looks nice… it seems to be telling me that the eurusd is a short trade right now, is that correct?