Say Hello to MarketMilk™, BabyPips.com’s Brand New Technical Analysis Tool

We created BabyPips.com to help beginner traders. Now we’re launching MarketMilk™ to help keep them growing.

WTH is this MarketMilk™???

Designed for new and developing traders, MarketMilk™ is a market analyzer that churns complex market data into easy-to-digest visual treats.

This technical analysis tool comes in a fast and easy-to-use, web-based app that transforms real-time market data into colorful charts and graphs to help you make smarter, more efficient trading decisions.

Here’s a quick list of some of the things you can do with MarketMilk™:

• Quickly see what’s happening in the currency markets. (How are the major pairs doing?)
  • Identify currency pairs that are trending strongly or that could be overbought/oversold. (Is EUR/USD bearish or bullish?)
  • Find out how volatile certain pairs are across different time frames. (What’s the most volatile day of the week for GBP/USD? )
  • Easily spot which currencies have been strong and which ones have been weak over a specific time frame. (Which currency is the strongest against USD?)

With just a few clicks, MarketMilk™ simplifies the process of analyzing the forex and crypto markets allowing you to easily plan, find, and time your trades.

It’s also a 100% web-based app which means you can access this trading tool from any desktop or laptop web browser with an internet connection. There is no software to download or install. For all ya’ll mobile users, don’t you worry, we’re working on it!

Ready to get your dose of MarketMilk™?

Try MarketMilk™ Now!

14 Likes

I do love a nice clean UI with good UX. Good job designers and devs.

5 Likes

Mawwketmiwk is pawesome! Cats wuv miwk and the color poipol! ^O^

I wav that yuu made a pawesome screener on diff schtuff like OB/OS and twend. Pawesome and easy to use for kitten traders who are lookin foww pairs to trade. Goojabb! ^O^

4 Likes

Now that’s cool! I love the overbought/oversold view with multiple pairs, instead of flipping through, one pair at a time in my demo platform. Perfect for my RSI strategy!

3 Likes

Is it Vegan? lol :milk_glass::lollipop::candy:

5 Likes

Love the new design! <3

3 Likes

What a awesome platform!

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: Love it!

2 Likes

I knew the kitty cat would love this one LOL :joy:

2 Likes

You know your cat wuvs it! Miwk is pawesome! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Mine is MarketAlmondMilk.

2 Likes

Wow, Super!

1 Like

Looks like a pretty cool tool. Will have to learn how to understand these data points though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aww. :blush: This is super helpful. :smiley: Thank you guuuuys! :blush: At least now I have a tool I could use here since I spend my time online here anyway. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This tool is amazing! I love the colors too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks interesting!

I’m still a little bit confused with the UX, but is so so beautiful!