Scalp Trading Journal By FXShock

Hey Guys,
After so many years in FX Market with Profits & Losses , Am was started to research + mixed + corrections + simplified my Experience and strategies and Now I start M1 & M5 trading .

*** Leverage : 400**
Account Type (ECN)
Time Frame : M1 & M5 only
Max DD : Under 40% for First Month and after that under 25%.
Daily PIPS TARGET : +100pips

Every day we will share Result and Positions Here , and I will be happy to share my journal to you.

The world of trading has no boundaries

This is spam, you have a trade copying service to promote and you do it by “giving a bit free”.

If you want to advertise your service here, pay for a damn advertisement.

No We Dont Have any Services . Its only share our Trading Journal :slight_smile:
Thanks

is spam, even the title is spam

Isn’t the edit button a wonderful thing

Every day we will share Result and Positions Here ,
And when we Will Reach %25 Of our Target we will share some Part of our strategy our Copy Trading services for Free .

1 Like

Yes Bro , when other person thinks wrong its better to delete or edite . we are not at position to judge before we undestand Good . Have nice day and Good trades

AND i STOPed to continue More This Thread . :slight_smile:

We are poorer for it

1 Like

It’s surely ok to advertise here, by arranging it with the admin.

But when you don’t disclose openly that you’re a vendor and present something saying you’ll give part of your service free, it becomes obvious that you’re a vendor anyway and you just attract scepticism.

Understandably.

1 Like

Yes you are right . it was happen becuase my english not enough Good . i was to say i will share some of my strategy here or investor password others can use freely. Thanks

Lol, he changed that pretty quickly, after your post.

yes , why not ? it have problem?