Scalping broker

Hi
Can anybody suggest a broker that allows scalping and has a tight spread please?

Oanda?

Oanda, MB Trading, Dukascopy. I highly recommend MB. Dukascopy requires a large account.

I’ve heard the spreads are low, as much as 1 pip per trade
But does this mean you need large deposits to eanr these
Spreads or are they open to all
Forex wales

Oanda, and Dukascopy are both fantastic brokers, and I’ve never had a problem with scalping. Keep in mind, the exact definition of ‘scalping’ changes from one person to the next.

Another fairly good broker(and one that I am currently using) is FXPro. While their spreads are sometimes higher than some other brokers, the usual is around 1.5 - 2 pips. While this may be slightly higher than other brokers(MB Trading as an example), I find their execution of orders to be mildly faster than some of their competitors, which I feel gives me enough of an edge that makes the extra 0.5 pip or so worth it.

But then again, that is just strictly my opinion.

~Keep on Pippin’

FX Open is great for scalping.

I want to scapling. A noob question : Trading with Dealing Desk broker, is there a problem ? I hear they are market makers. Are we get trading trouble when news release etc…?

trading with market makers is always dangerous no matter if news or not :wink:

yeah but fxopen aint a market maker.

any recommend ?

I am not talking specifically about fx open :wink:

Good Antje, because fxopen are great…

yeah, that’s what I heard… only disadvantage is that they are in cyprus. tell me if I am wrong with it :wink:

hmmm, i hope you don’t have anything against fxopen?

no I don’t.

i personally agree with fxopen being a decent broker.