Scalping Down Jones Journal (US 30 )

Clicked on this thread to check in here for this comment too. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some do both that’s why US 30 Index in () always enjoy your sense of humor. :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome day today trading US30 Index 621.1 Pips Account grew by 21%. 3/25/2021 Thursday

tabiuslee

How was your last week trading?

It’s been going great … today was NFP … I hit sell instead of Buy though :man_facepalming:It’s Ok though using .02 lot . Stupid stupid…you Absolutely positively don’t mess up on NFP trading Index however I can laugh at my mistakes. Just focusing on compounding daily so very little risk. No longer going for the big pips. Just trading huge moves and taking my bite day by day.

tabiuslee

1 Like

I am showing o a 68.5% Gain I need to sloooooow it down

1 Like

12 Wins/ 3 losses 12.3 % gain for the Month NFP mistake cost me . Stuck to average 3% Gain 3 days in a row this week. on small account. Highest 5.76% ,3.39% and 2.28%. Going to keep it slow and steady compound compound compound :facepunch:

1 Like

Hey,

Would love to try this strategy but your summary is a bit confusing to me. Any chance you can upload a screenshot of your entry along with the indicators on the chart so we have a broad view of what your referring to.

Ill be keeping tabs on this thanks!

Sure however I have learned from my statistic’s I do better the less time I am in the market. I use the following Moving Averages 14 Red and 7 Yellow 20 Green Moving Average Expodential. Also 50 and 200 Simple Moving Average. All work together.

Trade above and below 200 and 50 Ma. If you go back and look at London close and NY open with these MA you can always catch some good moves,

TabiusLee

3 Likes

image Compounding and growing a small account US30 working on just 3% gain per day. Not that I cannot DO IT faster . We all know what happens but to do it with DISCIPLINE

Tabiuslee

Sunday was actually a Surprise to use my strategy to trade my rules regarding the MA’s and did the same this morning Monday. Nice again on account I will probably trade a little tomorrow morning and I will be done for the week since I will have hit my weekly Goal :fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left:

Tabiuslee

Another good Morning Using my strategy on Scalping the US30. I like the 5 min chart and when candle above or below the 200 and 50 Simple Moving Average. I also am running the 20 exponential Green Moving average and the 14 Red and Yellow 7. Trade above and below the the Yellow and when they cross is your entry and exit.

Tooo Much ! It’s my Journal and it Works for me :fist_left:

Tabiuslee

1 Like

Been looking at the charts and trying to understand but still not getting it.

Let me summarize what rules you’ve stated so far.

1. Only Trade in the direction of the 200 & 50 MA . So if the candles are below the 200 & 50 MA, then we only target sell trades and vice versa for buy trades.

2. Repeat Rule 1 with the 20 EMA, 14 EMA and 7 EMA.

I get the above 2 rules but which cross are you referring to because i looked back at your entries and didn’t see any cross for the 7 EMA.

sorry for the confusion, Its easier and looks better if you have just use 200 Simple Ma on 1 chart with the 14 Red and 7 Yellow Cross over ( these are exponential)

I use these cross overs as confirmation trade below 7 MA yellow line Sell
( wait until under 200 & 50 Ma best results and above the 14/7 cross trade above Yellow and above 200 & 50 Ma best results.

The Green 20 Ma and Blue 50 Ma can go on separate chart

I have played around with RSI and MACD and usually open on a demo first until I fairly certain I know which direction the market is going using from a 5 min to 30 min chart. 1 to 3 min chart moves and changes direction too quickly.

Hope this helps

TabiusLee

1 Like

Had good couple days with US30

(account growing and compounding have not done any withdrawals)

tabiuslee

Nice results :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks for the additional details. Makes a bit more sense now. You trading this on NY open mostly?

yes catch some good engulfing candles opening

tabiuslee

Here is what Happens when

• you trade when not feeling good
  • your impatient
  • don’t have your Trading Rules in front of You
  • something written down to work on from day before

What I Did Right;

• Small Lot Sizes
  • I am trading in my Zone
  • I know my Pair
  • I just Trade 1 Pair
  • I no longer panic
  • I know what its going to do even in drawdown –

I am still perfecting last I was in drawdown back went back up and profit $103.00 had to work a little harder.

tabiuslee
(US30 Scalper)

P.S. above chart London close NY open ( everyday)