Scalping Down Jones Journal (US 30 )

Update for Above morning trade. Trading in the zone and knowing your Pair day in and day out keeps you from panicking.

Tip from Every Book Written on Forex… Don’t trade when not feeling well

Tabiuslee
(US30 Scalper)

1 Like

From $120 drawdown to 2% Growth by in of Day

Tabiuslee
(US30 Scalper)

Update since I started live account in March of 2021 with $300 trading US30 Index with No Stop Loss . Its May 20 , 2021 and I have grown my account to $1533.72 ( split in 2 separate accounts)

I started trading .02 lot size and then moved to ,02 x2 lot size. When my account was at $750 and I had .02 x2 lot sizes open on short US 30 hit a all time High and I opened 2 more positions ( Greed) and US30 Shot up another 300 Pips and I added another $150 to my account so it was not blown. It reversed and showed a 750 pip Gain.

I have since split my Account into 2 separate account. One Account trading Indexes Us30,US500,JapanIndex,UK100Index,USTEChinandex

Leverage Stacking

One account Long 2 x.02
One account Short 2x .02

Will Keep thread updated

tabiuslee
( compounding 3%+ daily)

1 Like

No wonder you’ve got a successful trade in hand and congratulations for that. I too have been scalping for a few years now and when I started, the timeframe was exactly the same. You’re going the right way so just stick to your strategies.

1 Like

Good job, just keep it steady and take the small gains they add up quickly

1 Like

If after doing all of this, you are able to earn a good amount, then you are doing it right. And it’s good to know that you have got your strategies sorted and know how to use different indicators. Knowledge of everything is very important while trading.a

If after doing all of this, you are able to earn a good amount, then you are doing it right. And it’s good to know that you have got your strategies sorted and know how to use different indicators. Knowledge of everything is very important while trading.

1 Like

I am up to 7% Daily. My results are (what can I say :face_with_monocle:) getting to the point where I see why others stop posting. I always say demo !!! question everything !!!

Not worth the debate or disbelief. from $300 to $1700 in 3 months

All I am doing is trading .02 x2

• No stop loss

• Compounding Daily

• Taking Daily Profit

• setting Daily/weekly Goals

• … And Having a 100 % Winning Attitude

Trading NAS100 works just fine also and less risk

Here is a Great Strategy that I am using that easy to follow

A big help is the book The Daily Trading Coach 101 lessons for becoming your own trading psychologist by Brett N. Steenbarger

Any Questions let me know. I just started another live $100 account May 31,2021 for NAS100/USD .01 lot size no stop loss that I teaching to a friend. I can set up a separate thread if anyone likes. $100 x 2% 1:1500 leverage US

tabuislee
…compounding daily,

2 Likes

Weekly Results on my main account

I make daily and weekly profit goals. I don’t think in terms of pips Never have. I hate getting stopped out, so I don’t set stop losses. Use to copy others and use big lot sizes and always blew my account. Now I just use strict risk management, small leverage and you can see the results. Look. Up the video by Jeremy Cash US30 $8202 Secrets for the strategy I am using and my thread for other confirmation indicators I use.

tabiuslee
scalper… breaking the rules…

If I could go back in time What would I tell myself When I first Started Trading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2ADr7hG0E&t=2631s

1 Like

Any thought on increasing your position size? Have you experimented with that any? Remind me, are you leveraged or not leveraged?

Keep it going!

My leverage is 1:1500 and I have increased my lot size a little. Trade on US30 is dipping down on the H1, and H4 chart. Caught me :man_facepalming: Would of panic when I first started, but it’s not big deal. I don’t use Stop losses so I am not going to get stop out. That’s why I use lower lot size so I can compound my account daily… even with mistakes :fist_left:

Everyone has to find their own way of trading style. As I was writing this it went from $401 drawdown to $275 drawdown. :+1:

1 Like

So far this week even with drawdown and low leverage was able to hit 3% goal last couple days . I have been consistent just about every trading day. Have a average of over 3% for last 90 days in a row.

Just takes a positive attitude, strict Risk Management, and Compounding Daily. Do not get Greedy…… Our Greatest Enemy I’m Trading is Ourselves….

tabiuslee

1 Like

So with no stops, how long do your trades run? Are you monitoring them throughout the day, or in and out quick?

My account has been in drawdown since Monday morning as high as $400. Took the trade wrong time. The H4 chart has it going higher than my TP before end of week.

Trading No Stop loss and Extremely low risk comes from SDEFX ( so darn easy forex )

He trades Day Chart and let’s his trades runs for like forever. I don’t have the patience to trade the weekly/daily trend but I do have a separate thread on that and I have had demo’s run for like forever in profit…. But that’s not me :yawning_face::sleeping:

I am learning I do need to probably trade on the H1 chart and trade less. Keep my leverage low and not raise. Need to happy with just a consistent 2 to 3% compounding daily / 10 to 15% weekly or even bi- weekly.

Need to slow down. My main thing is just trading between daily, H4, H1, highs and lows. Finding Naked Trading without all the things on the charts is becoming more to my liking. Market does basically same thing almost every day and it’s just getting in those moves.

Keep telling myself to use small lot size, daily and weekly goal and stop trading for week when hit.

My account is finally showing results after slowly doing this day by day.

tabiuslee

I tried the longer term weekly trading. Just too slow! Not my think either.

I don’t know it may be worth on trading index on H1 or H4 small lot size big reward less trading , less fees, but dang the wait,… :unamused: the Reward and not Overtrading is better. I will let you know. I am trying hard to be more patience , more discipline, but it’s nothing is easy in life.

tabiuslee

Very dangerous if you dont have the trading bank for it. If it retraces slightly from your position it can knock you out and still go the way you planned

Your right I had been holding on to long position for over a week. US30 Index usually turns around but the forecast is Short the rest of year. I bought to high and had to close positions. I will be only taking short positions rest of year and following it down. Making some nice $$$$$ on NAS100.

You have to keep your leverage VERY LOW and DO NOT hang on too TRADES especially if your trading with NO STOP LOSS like myself.

tabiuslee