Scalping For 100-200 Pips

My SL was triggered yesterday, -1000 pips, happened very fast…GJ spiked up on some type of news release coming out of the GBP/USD. No problem though, -5% on my trading account…live to fight another day. With losses, you have to remember to stay emotionless and keep on trading. Do not lose focus on your long term goals. That is why i usually trade the next day and just want to make a few good trades and call it day, just so i don’t get rattled.
Check chart for more details.

MARCH 24th TOTAL: -943 PIPS
60 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,803 PIPS
SWING/ALERT GRAND TOTAL: +1,144 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took a long scalp in the GJ, went sideways for a quite a bit…took a +20 once news came out. check chart.

MARCH 25th TOTAL: +20 PIPS
61 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,823 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took a short scalp in the GJ for a +20 check chart.

MARCH 25th TOTAL: +40 PIPS
61 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,843 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

i took 3 more trades in the GJ today…got a little crazy near close of NY. And pretty active right now during asia. i took a +20 +20 and a breakeven trade.

MARCH 25th TOTAL: +80 PIPS
61 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,883 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

On the daily chart of the GJ, looks like it will start to head on the downside (trading in a channel, check chart). This is will prob begin with london and NY. it will start to tread sideways/lower. But i def see it testing 138-140 before she tests 150.00…check chart for more details.

P1PTRAD3R

morning traders, took long scalp in the GJ for a +21 off the TL…check chart for more details

MARCH 26th TOTAL: +21 PIPS
62 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,904 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another short scalp for a +17 pips near short term resistance. check chart

MARCH 26th TOTAL: +38 PIPS
62 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,921 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another short scalp in the GJ for a +20

MARCH 26th TOTAL: +58 PIPS
62 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,941 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

sorry for the delay, but i did take 2 more trades in the GJ yesterday for +20 +20…check chart.

MARCH 26th TOTAL: +98 PIPS
62 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +1,981 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

P1P, gotta say i love your system, I actually joined the forums just to say thank you, i’ve been following it and applying it to my own techniques, I never knew what I was missing without the H-A candles as my trading style is very similar to yours, but i found it very difficult to catch the changing minor trends previously. +300 pips today on the ride down of EUR/JPY. Happy trading and thank you again.

Edit: +30 pips after “Oanda” hours, just before NY close.

Ktlhoot,

Great to hear from you:)!! I am thrilled to hear how much my thread has helped you become a better trader:D! With dedication and the right money management, anyone can be successful at this business. Glad to hear you are doing well Ktlhoot!

Congrats on your 300+ pip day in the EJ, never easy.

If anyone else has comments or questions (about strategy or any of my services), feel free to leave a message or email me!

GOOD TRADING!:cool:

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

+381 real pips tonight, +1750 pips accounting for leverage on some of the trades(using 1,000 unit lots as a basis). Definately digging the new strategy, 14/18 trades were winners. Wish you luck in NY.

I’d love to hear some more about your strategies. From what i’ve read i understand that you pretty much “feel the market” and then place the trades from that. And also that you trade aggressive, and undertrade. :slight_smile:

But it would very fun to hear some more in depth about how you trade, becouse (as said many times before) your strategy is indeed successfull and very intresting!

Break a pip!

Hello Piptrader, I new here, can you sent me your Entries by Email?

Hey PipTrader. Just finished reading your entire 38 page thread over the course of a couple days, very inspiring and educational. I figure your no longer posting your daily trades, but I guess you’ve proved your point. I also joined BabyPip forums simply to say thank you. I am about to begin demoing a strategy based on solely Heiken Ashi Candles, Fib Retracements, and key support/resistance levels, all based off what I’ve learned from this thread. Keep up the good work and maybe post a trade once in a while, just so this thread stays alive for others to learn from.

Why? Is it that you are familiar with it’s movement? Predictable? Volatile?

Hello Guys,

Does this forum only provides signals or it is an educational one?
Does anybody know what is the system used to generate this remarkable amount of pips daily?

Hi pips-aholic

This is a forum where everyone discusses a strategy.

Hope you have fun learning.

Cheers Cooldude

The system in this thread is scalping. The original poster uses the system and posts his results so others can see his style. I wouldn’t say their signals because their posted after the trades are made.

The threads on the systems help understand how the trades were made/where they were made. You can follow earlier when piptrad3r was posting his trades and understand what he was doing better.

After coming accross this thread I have renewed interest in learning to scalp; curse the weekend and closed markets :stuck_out_tongue:

Which broker offers lowest spread so that i can do scalping in EUR/USD?

I understand the lowest the spread, the better the scalping.