Scalping Strategies?

Anyone got any scalping strategies that’s been working long term? :slight_smile:

Thanks

This is so simple it has to be worth a look -

scalping contains huge risk and losses ,
but if you have good knowledge then ,
there is a chance to bring good result.

if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

its a good and profitable trading strategy but so many brokers dont allow this approach in there platform.

Simple enough Have you tried it??

Cheers

Blackduck

Hey tommor

Just applied those EMA settings on a chart to see how it looks and I they appear to be too close to work.

However I readjusted the EMAs to 60 40 20 and that may work. It looks like you would get decent setups on those settings.

Cheers

Blackduck

I’ve tried it for a month or so, but I’m inexperienced (and terrible) at day-trading. I couldn’t make money at it but I can’t understand why - maybe only because I don’t know what I don’t know. A more experienced or “natural” day-trader might really do well with this.

You have to trade what you are comfortable with. I like day trading but use a completely different strategy to this. I am always curious of different strategies and will look at them but I will never trade with them.

Enjoy the weekend.

Cheers

Blackduck

Does this class have a good result? If you or someone who really learned from this teacher please share a bit about it.

Look at his Youtube channel - ForexSignals TV.

I hate day-trading, no use asking me if this strategy’s any good. But some of his clips are useful.

Same for me. I can interested in it, but I would appreciate some reviews before.

I like getting in and out quick :slight_smile: