Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

I keep in mind that price may seek the next level of support. So I am prepared mentally and financially for that.

Win # 2

@drmillionbucks

You should be happy about now.

1 Like

Hahahahaha.

You’re right. I guess I just have to manage my risk accordingly. Still a great trading system though. Will try with 5m chart. I’ve been using 1m chart because that was suggested in KOF video. Will practice more on this and btw AT thank you for all your prompt replies. Really appreciate it.

@drmillionbucks
I’m never going to really be rich if I know forum mates are struggling.

Well done on that trade!

1 Like

Do I have the general idea down to a nail here @AmericanTrader ?

@TWILS0
I don’t want to pretend to be the expert here, but your chart and entries look fine to me.

I’ve developed a weird enjoyment watching price move against me. I look at it as additional future profit through adding entries and the room it gives for movement back toward the profit direction.

Trading is a lot of fun when you end your profitable daily session and think that tomorrow, you can make 60 pips in a couple of hours or less.

Win #3

A sell on Gpb/Jpy

Win #4

Sell on Gbp/Usd.

More room for profit left on the table.

@TWILS0

Your trade is looked like it would have closed in profit a moment ago.

Some of it :rofl:

Win #5 Price action trade.
Buy on Eur/Gbp

My personal training goal for the day and my account balance gain has been achieved.

I left plenty of money on the table as I am still practicing trade entries. So far, so good. Still no losses.

56 wins in a row.

1 Like

Practice.
Watch the videos.
Be one of the few who can open your trading platform every day and make some money.

AT may I ask, are you using MAs 5, 20, 50 and 200 as well?

@drmillionbucks
9, 20, 50, 200

1 Like

@TWILS0

You should have been in at least a break even and are now going into profit now.

Thank you. You perhaps have mentioned it above but its difficult scrolling up. The page just jumps. Thanks a lot.

@drmillionbucks

No problem.

Hope your day goes very well and you find yourself excited about tomorrow!

1 Like

Thanks man… BTW USDJPY looks promising too