Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

@AmericanTrader @rocktrucker

Here are some screenshots from previous 8H oversold situation and their results on EURUSD.

1 Like

@s22d
They all work for me. I do think it will be a “U” shaped pattern.

@AmericanTrader

As long as it makes us profit. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

TP hit

2 Likes

Nice countertrade.

Thank you.

Its great to have it closed out before the weekend. Kind of like a bonus.

*You ride it down yesterday. I rode it up today.

Have a great weekend, my friend!

1 Like

King of forex 1% strategy is on fire!!! nice wins on Euro USD and USD CHF. I am trading both strategies based on available opportunities.

3 Likes

@callin

You’re killing it!

I need to add into my income figures the amount I make by not losing anymore. Just not losing adds a few thousand a year to the bottom line.

@callin
Did your Eur/USD start as counter and turn into a 1%?

**We can’t disclose 1% strategy details in the forum due to copyright infringement.

@AmericanTrader
Sure. It’s great that you have noticed that. I started as a countertrading strategy and turned into a 1% trading strategy. After entering the market as a countertrading, I realized there could be more profits if I continued as a 1% trading. It’s been a great experience and more profits. The two strategies can be combined and used at the same, hence increasing profits significantly.

2 Likes

@callin

Very well done. I’ve done the same thing a couple of times.

@AmericanTrader
Congrats :tada:. You had a much better entry than I did. I’m so far glad with the progress Eurusd has made in my direction. Not sure if it will hit my TP today or no but I’ll hold onto it.

I so much wanted to Short usdjpy yesterday. Had I done that, i would have caught the absolute top.

But hey, there is always another opportunity in the market.

@s22d
That’s the right spirit. It’s just like most trades, we could have earned a little more profit than we did, but we just have to accept it and get ready for the next one.

1 Like

Does any one have an idea about what the entry conditions are for a trade? I have watched this video and then loads more of his but still don’t have a clue.

Also what do you do for a stop loss here too as I know these trades can go wrong, otherwise we wouldn’t all be setting on this forum otherwise, we would be on our superyachts in the Caribbean?

@rocktrucker

He never really says what he is looking at for entry. My observation is he says sell when price is rising and gets close to 200 ema and resistance level. (He equates 200 to strong resistance).

No stop loss on counter trades.

1 Like

No he never really does, it’s all part of the ‘secret’ I guess? But thanks for your insights into this.

Has anyone else get their own insights on entries that they can add to AT’s?

@rocktrucker

Based on what I have gathered from most of his videos, he suggests to wait for the price to be away from all EMAs most importantly from EMA 9 and start counter trading. There is no Stoploss, you keep adding to your position as price keeps moving away from EMAs and try to close at the nearest EMA provided you are in profit. If not, you continue building your position.

I have watched one his videos which is 7 hours long, he got stuck in a strong trend while counter trend trading using EMA strategy and kept building his position. Finally, price did turn around and he ended his session with $1000+ profit.

He can afford to do that because he has a big account size. You could do the same on a small account but have to be very careful with position sizing. That is the main reason why I resorted to using H4 where I can spread out my entries easily to ensure when price finally turns around, I can make anywhere between 50-100 pips of profit. The downside is, I have to sit on these trades for many days.

I have also incorporated RSI and observed that you have much better chances of making good entries if you wait for RSI to be overbought/ oversold. There is no guarantee that price will turn around immediately, but you could avoid a bigger draw down in most of the cases.

3 Likes

Nice breakout USD JPY. It is called account flipping. Closed trades with massive profits. Trading 1 minute chart is fun.

1 Like

I have reentered USD JPY, closed with massive profits. I closed trades early as I have other engagements, USD/JPY is still going up it is going to be the toughest trend, and massive profits on a 1-minute chart.

2 Likes

First dat to trade XAU USD. The key is to understand when to countertrade and trend trade. Closed trades with profits, since it is not a big trend. Trading 1 minute chart is fun.

1 Like