Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Anybody catch some of the dollar goodness this week? Caught a nice 80 pip move on GBPUSD. Unsure if it will resume up or not, so I closed my position.

1 Like

This looks legit at first glance, I`m going to try code this strategy. A TSL (trailing stop loss) would make it powerful.

@GianniK

Great. Let us know how it works for you. I haven’t had much success with a TL myself, but the beauty of trading is that each of us can have our preferences and make them work over time.

Happy trading!

Selling eur/sgd on weekly tf looks good.

Leaving my aud/chf sell open for a few more days too.

Closed out my cad/nok longs for nice profits.

Still waiting (hoping) for a eur/usd long payoff soon.

I’m starting to see clues of possible pullback (PSAR CAP channel).

How high do you want or need eurusd to go? I can’t see it going above 1.07 for quite a while yet. Probably down further or maybe range for the foreseeable

@chesterjohn

1.07 lets me take a small loss. Which is fine. I still have the option to just keep waiting it out for months too.

I set the TP for multiple thousands of pips in case of dollar Armageddon though. LoL.

I need 20 more Pips on a dollar/jpy long. It’s a kof I started a few hours ago. It’s going to be a good Forex Friday if I get it.

Now I only need 45 pips :rofl:

What happened to this strategy as stated from the first page? Does it still work??

@raphmark55

Yes. It still works.

TP hit on Eur/Nzd long

You work in MT4/5 or TV?

Yes!

Hey @AmericanTrader , what level are you looking for? I’m in a long too!

You can trade this with Tradingview too.

@samewise

Are we the only 2 crazy traders going long right now?

1.07500, which is right about at the 200ema, would be ok. But I still think I may hold out for 1.10000.

What are you thinking?

Crazy is a good word. I’ve got some zones marked up at 1.0640 and then 1.0835.

1 Like

Everyone focus and chant these words: “Eur/Jpy will rise 30 pips”.

Thank you.

It worked!

Tp hit. 5 entries all closed in profit.

1 Like

MACD 8, 18, 6 settings for H1 on GBP/USD

Lots of winning.

M1 MACD