Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

@Birwi12

Thanks Birwi,

I am just a trader like you, trying to let people know that there really are easy ways to win in Forex. Yes, Forex indicators mostly all show essentially the same thing. This setup makes it easy for me to know exactly when to enter and provides a reasonable exit point.

Your chart looks great!

I have played around with the MACD levels over the last 2 days and I found that each pair could have an optimized setting. Its something to play with a bit from time to time. I also have optimized the longer timeframe chart MACD settings (just try to match up the settings with where an up signal should occur and a down signal should). Playing with them is learning about them.

This is a MACD for mt4 that has an alert built in, but the settings do not match up with the simple MACD, so I had to again play with them until they matched up.
Traditional MACD MT4.ex4 (87.4 KB)

1 Like

For Smoothed Heiken Ashi alerts
Smoothed HeikenAshi.ex4 (14.6 KB)

Ex:
On this chart I have the settings set to Period 6 and method to Simple.

For “Passive income”
D1 chart.

Ex:
Set HA to period 10, method Smoothed on Usd/Jpy

Your income for October on H1 Aud/Sgd

Doesn’t have to be this pair. Could be any pair.

Make rules about when to open and when to close. If price moves outside of Cap Channel, just forget about chasing those extra pips. More open charts means more opportunities. Since we all get too anxious and tend to enter some stupid trade with no valid signal, we need to be sure we have as many valid signals as we can get.

Passive income June 15 - Oct
H4 chart

September and October
2 trades. H4

Non-major pair, so major pairs still available to trade any time.

No sleepless nights. Just check the charts once in a while to see if nearing 200 EMA or Cap channel.

Enter trade. Go to work. Go on vacation. Lean to play the piano. Earn pips while you live life.

2 Likes

Just pick a chart, and set alerts for signals.

Hello I’m new here I just stumbled upon this forum… please I’d like to know the settings for the updated version of this scalping strategy please… I’ve lost so much… and I couldn’t go through all the messages to find out

1 Like

@onyekaokolo

Hello.
Welcome to the forum.

Just so you know, I have opened it up to discuss several strategies.

If you mean the original Channel strategy, there are no official changes, but…
consider removing the 6 ema and adding the Cap channel to filter out signals and provide exit guidance.

1 Like

Thank you much appreciated sir

1 Like

Hi there, tx for all the info posted here, great to learn from you! Sorry, but what is the Cap Channel? How does it work and what are it’s settings?

I agree, please can someone recap this strategy and the latest version for us please please?

This is the Cap Channel indicator for mt4

CAP Channel Trading.ex4 (76.3 KB)

You don’t need to change any settings.

Yes!

TP hit on Eur/Jpy long from Friday for 25 pips. and Gbp/Jpy long for 92 pips.

FYI - If you were looking at Eur/Jpy onM5 and saw price was already at the top of the channel and did not enter…WRONG.

Order Block blue level clearly showed strong support and overrides channel.

This is my strong opinion.

1 Like

Passive income example 2.
D1

Perhaps many of us will have 10 such trades going simultaneously in the future.

First entry March 21.
6 entries.
1200 pips.

If you can afford to be down $50, use 0.01 for entries.
If you can afford to be down $100, use 0.02 for entries.
If you can afford to be down $200, use 0.05 for entries.
If you can afford to be down $300, use 0.1 for entries.

As with most days, eur/usd provides nearly perfect signals. The screenshot below has the green EMA’s set at 25 high and 25 low. MACD essentially matches the entry points.

This is as easy as it gets people.

1 Like

USDJPY is going bananas today!