Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

@samewise

Yeah. I have been shut down. Sitting on my D1 trades that are more like W1 trades now. I’ve been hoping a couple of them would be closed by now so I could get back to M5 trading again. Just got to roll with it for a while.

Happy new year to you and all our forum friends!

1 Like

@Birwi12

Wishing you much success this year!

1 Like

Congratulations on maintaining the thread for a full year!

Happy New Year to all.

1 Like

Patience is key. I’ve learned that the last two months. Got caught in a couple really bad trades. I had margin to cover the negatives. I’m still alive! USD is coming around, so that’s helping a EURUSD trade that was in the red. Patience! And giant SLs or no SLs.

1 Like

Yup, I think I started around this time last year. This thing is still going…

Hi guys, I’ve been trying to check back and keep up, but seem to be getting lost with the many different strategies. Where are we currently at with everything?

Happy New Year! How is the FTMO challenge going? I’m thinking of trying it too so I’m curious.

@TWILS0

I am here with the Channel strategy.

Oscillator window 7ema set to close. 25emas set to high and low.
MACD set to 6,16,9.

Main chart: Order Block Catcher and Cap channel.

Passive income:

2 Likes

What are you favourite time frames for trading this chart set up? I see 1 Hr and Daily in these examples.

Hope you are having a good start to the New Year! It’s grey and gloomy here in British Columbia.

Check these guys out https://the5ers.com/high-stakes/ they are offering 10k salaries and 100% profit share at the top end of the scale.

@Birwi12

I am using all timeframes. But I admit M5 is much more fun than D1. When I use D1 its often several days between trades, I get out of practice and have to be careful when going back to small timeframes.

Hey happy new year! I am not doing the challenge yet, just preparing with free trials. I still have to figure some things out, but will keep you guys updated ofc

2 Likes

Feel the same way. But more winners than losers… small sample size to start the year.

1 Like

You have to start at step1 tho right? $495 to get in? Steep!

You can start from $39 on 5k accounts.

Ah yup, I was on $100k. Much more doable at $5k.

Might be worth a punt at that price?

Have you tried an account?

I was on the right side of the Eur/Jpy spike.

Its been a good week.

1 Like

Bagged over 100 pips on JPY trades yesterday!

1 Like