Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

AT do you only follow signals in the direction of the 1hr trend? Or do you go for both at any time?

I’m having a few problems with this strategy now. I am keen to know what I’m doing wrong

@samewise
My plan will be the same as always. Try to make pips on non-USD pairs until Eur/Usd shows trend.

1 Like

@Neddyboy50 I do use support and resistance levels, but I find I miss out on large gains by doing that. Usually best to just stick with the signals and allow small losses only. Don’t allow any big losses. Just take what the market gives. Until you get your confidence, you can just close every trade in profit. Even if its just a few pips. That way, you will likely end your trading session with 10 - 20 pips.

Big money comes when you are able to allow for that stop loss to be wider, around PSAR level. Until then, keep losses to bare minimum.

2 Likes

Profits locked in on Chf/Jpy. Hoping it can break above resistance.

Plenty of easy money on 1M EJ this morning

1 Like

Now hoping Ej breaks under support.
SL set to a few pips profit. Currently sitting at 24 pips profit.

I took the sure thing and closed for 25 pips.
This pair has now provided 100 pips since 7:16 London, 2:16 my time.

So far.

1M EJ - set SL to BE.

Hit SL with 2 pip profit.

EU possible 30 pip move coming

1 Like

@Sammy.fx
Hopefully, we can be in profit before USD news in 2.5 hrs. and set SL for break even. I need a good 11 pip up move.

Update: all 4 entries currently in profit.

PSAR SL has saved me 3 times so far. Down 4 pips for the moment on average of the 4 entries.

SL hit for 7 pip loss.

@AmericanTrader I took a 9 pip win on the second top around 1.0875 didn’t seem to be going all the way

1 Like

@Sammy.fx
Well done, sir!

1 Like

@Sammy.fx
Third time around?

1 Like

@AmericanTrader I’m watching it…waiting for the close

@Sammy.fx
There you go!

1 Like

Done now we wait