Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Moderate USD financial news at 8:30 est.

Good call letā€™s see what happens

1 Like

After all that, Iā€™m back in for a long. May as well add my 10-15 pips while Iā€™m waiting for that next good signal.

Moved SL to break even.

Locking in profits.

tp got hit ā€¦good time to exit

I did too! 13 pips.

Nice work Sammy~

1 Like

48 pips so far today. I need 160 more for my unofficial goal for December. I wonā€™t take added risk to get it though. Avoiding losses is priority 1.

2 Likes

Well said Its all about consistencyā€¦so far no losses taken since I tried the strategy so anyone in doubt can test it out and see for themselves as we enter 2023 in style.

1 Like

I need to find an easier rule for newer traders on an exit strategy so they donā€™t lose money and get discouraged. For you and I, we can see the resistance levels and accept not chasing higher profits. The poor signal earlier probably cost some traders money. I am not able to be on the thread all that often to post things like ā€œI donā€™t trust this oneā€.

I hope we will see some good suggestions from the group. Iā€™m sure we will.

Traders: I suggest ignoring next SELL signal and wait for next BUY.

3 Likes

Absolutelyā€¦knowing your fundamentals is also necessary here

Saw that move comingā€¦

Time to ride a BUY up to the last big high 1.0670ish?

Iā€™m in already.

Iā€™ll get in after this close

I just cashed in for 5 pips.

2 Likes

Seeing if price hits resistance one more time. Thereā€™s another 10 pips in there.

Cashed out another 8 pips before heading out the door.

Todayā€™s total is 61 pips.

1 Like

You are doing a great job, keep it going

1 Like

Great stuff, good to see you adding to winning trades and letting winners ride - thatā€™s the way to do it. :ok_hand: :wink:

2 Likes