Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Up 10 pips. Moved SL to BE.

Adjusted Eur/Jpy pending sell order upward in response.

Closed at 20 pips profit. I think I left money on the table, but got to go to work.

Usd/cad hit for another 20 pip profit and closed. Chf/jpy hit for 17 pip loss.

1 Like

Adjusted chf/jpy pending buy order

Chf coming back up.

Chf/jpy long position just got me my money back. A secondary pending order has triggered and we’ll see if we get some more

Hey American Trader, thanks for additonal strategy which PSAR are you using on this, the ones they recommend or the one you normally use? Are you using it on 5 min or 1 min charts or both?

@rocktrucker
Hi rock. I’m still using the 0.009/0.04. That is not the one recommended in the video. If I recall correctly, the video just has you use the standard PSAR settings.

1 Like

A glorious day for the euro!

@rocktrucker
I am using the octopus nest as an additional confirmation. But I’m using it on multiple time frames. With my heavy use of pending orders lately, I need to look at 1 hour, 4 hour, and even daily charts to decide if I’m going to place an order that may not trip for several hours.

A late session win on Usd/Jpy long

Crazy day…

1 Like

@AmericanTrader today made first demo trade following octopus strategy - first 10 pips profit :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vaczak

Excellent!

Got a win on Chf/Jpy long.

My pending buy order on Cad/Jpy using 1H chart tripped last night and is up big.

1 Like

Win: Eur/Jpy long on 5M - 10 pips.

Cad/Jpy long closing for 70 pips.

1 Like

Now waiting for Economic news in 2 hours.

1 Like

16 pip loss on Long order for chf/jpy. Eight pip win on eur/usd short