Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Also,

It seems wise to have 2 trading accounts. One to take those high reward trades that take days to play out and can only blow up that smaller account.

Then one to use for scalping.

1 Like

Traders, if you think Eur/Usd has been ranging today and did not have opportunities for good income, look at if from a 1M chart. This is a great example to show “ranging” is not your enemy.

What’s the King of Forex Scalping strategy?

I think the push is on already as I have never seen all bars turn red on this trend signal

@rocktrucker
Lots of YouTube videos of it.

Cost averaging with no stop loss (but of course you can use one if you want). He had live trading sessions for a couple of years on YouTube but now has gone to subscription (I know, Why?).

Based on price going back to 9ema after it deviates from it.
I’ve watched him make $33,000 in minutes.

Practice with micro lots. I found it takes an average of 10 entries for each “trade”.

Multiple entries sounds like my kind of guy as long as he is shorting the euro? :rofl:

1 Like

Its amazing, and VERY high win rate, if you have the guts to let it play out.

1M time frame, but I use 5M for the last 2 years. I can usually win 10 in a row or more.

My I Compass indicator turned red too.
My pending is at about 1.0570.

I’m ready to lose money!

Well now amongst the other trades I have targetted 1.05900 and 1.05950 for quick scalps. All the indicators have gone out of the window here as I am banking on it falling.

@rocktrucker

Maybe I should get in early and get SL to BE.

Well, I’m pending at about at the PSAR on 15M chart. If it happens, it happens.

This is the danger of placing the sell too close to the news as the price will be at the bottom of the price range, most probably 1.05700-1.07750 that it might not leave you much room for instant reactions especially as there might be a whipsaw backwards?

Here we go another attempt up, will it be the last time?

@rocktrucker

Absolutely. No argument here.

For any other forum members who may be reading the thread.

I am already happy with the day’s earnings, so for me this is just a fun gamble. My trading day is already over. (Its Friday).

1 Like

Yes this should not be constrewed as gospel about the euro going down, this is just a gamble.

There.
Now my entry is further away from price.
:thinking:

Uh oh. Danger, Will Robinson

Well that is hot data?

Well, that’s a spike.

This doesn’t make sense with the dollar going down, they were just saying that on Bloomberg?

@rocktrucker

Well, I can let it ride now. Price could return.