Scalping strategy

any one has scalping strategy I am newbie and I need some strategy to examine please help

from all trading strategy scalping bring profit within a short time , but it contains huge risk , so as a newcomer you have to be more carefully when scalping.

1 Like

which kind of broker are you using ? most of the broker doesn’t allow scalping and hedging in their platform.

1 Like

I am using demo account

Scalping is what’s most attractive to newbies. Fastest potential reward = Higher risk and volatility.

Margin call is coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

good , do scalp continuously and choose the pair which has most lowest trading spreads.

1 Like

the experience from demo will not works in real account, i have seen it according to my trading experience.

1 Like

Yes, buy on throughs and sell on highs, keeping tight stop losses in your trades. Don’t forget to learn from losses (most valuable lessons) and seek resolution to your troubles in baby pips, we are here to help.

1 Like

Scalping might be a good start for newbies as you can easily make some profits, but pay attention that there are also huge risks. It would be advisable that you spend some time on demo account to practice your trading strategy and see what suits the best for you