Scalping to obtain 1:7 R:R on AVG..... Master_Kiwa's Way

Have a look now at where E/C stands. E/C is now currently higher then the price in which I shorted for profit in the previous picture. On the 5m chart the buy signal was never triggered, but on the 1m it was. So now let us wait for a sell candle on the M5, in which by our rules would result in a sell order!

There she she is… Like clock work the bull has come

Based on the rules, you would be up 20 pips right now after that one long red candle. :slight_smile:

Are you masterkiwa from forexfactory?
And when comes the video?

The video is actually on its way. I’ve been rather tied up with trading at the moment so I haven’t had time to edit the video as of yet. I will be sure to add the video within the next 48 hours.

sorry but entry is not clear to me. Maybe you zoom in your chart for bigger candles and mark your entry. Thanks!

Hello Mario. I will be posting a video tonight on youtube for everyone to see. It will be much clearer. :wink:

Hello Mario. I will be posting a video tonight on youtube for everyone to see. It will be much clearer. :wink:

As promised here is a video created by me. Please let us understand what the video tries to convey before we move on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WezS9EHHM2U

Thank you so much MasterKiwa. Looking forward for your next video.

Your more then welcome sir. Do you have any questions about what was mentioned in the video? I hope the crossing of the lines didn’t confuse you. It is by far the most important thing within a scalpers arsenal. As if you don’t identify accumulation you will be placing orders on the extreme ends of the range only to eat up your free margin and have tight stop losses hit!

yes, your explaination is very clear to me so no question at this time.Thanks!

The next video will be posted tomorrow. Please feel free to look at the older videos which were posted.

Hi MK, interesting vid. I might not follow your money and trade management but your viewing of setups and when to enter is interesting. Looking forward to the next vid.

sounds good with fibs

laughs Most won’t follow my money and trade management but the only reason why my money management is so aggressive is because with this setup you should never experience more then 4 losses in a row. Based on that belief, I setup certain orders, and hedge losing positions with binary options. The most important thing is the setup. As long as we have the correct setup one can truly feel comfortable with taking larger lot sizes. Please have a look at the following video.

Believe it or not using the fib setup which I use to calculate the end of accumulation is by far one of the most concrete findings I’ve discovered. My first order (once I have calculated that we are out of the accumulation) is my largest order of the day. I still owe you guys a video, but what I will do is show you the 123.6 and -23.6 setup and the accuracy of the first order once we have closed across those respected fib levels. The results which amaze you.

Hi MasterKiwa, Im sure many are still waiting for your video on your entry and exit strategy. Thanks!

Thanks for the vid and I appreciate the explanation of the pip drawdown. I have a myfxbook account too and will utilise that in the future. Will you posting the vid for your entry and exits as well?

As a matter fact I will. I haven’t been able to post it over the last 48 hours, because I’ve been running up and down getting ready for election day (which is today) here in Panama. Give me about 5-6 hours, and I’ll have the entry and exit video posted for everyone as promised.