Scalping to obtain 1:7 R:R on AVG..... Master_Kiwa's Way

ooohhh yeeahh… let’s do it!!

That sounds great Master Kiwa. I am in. Please go on to the next lesson. Thx

Count me in !!

im very interested :slight_smile:

Note that when using the Martingale method one needs to Double + 50% else you dont win back your losing investments fully when the wining option ‘goes green’.

Thank you, I’m in

Ok I’m in…

not a big fans of scalping and martingale strategy, but this is really interesting. hope i can pick up something here. thanks for sharing!

Here you go guys. Please pick it apart and ask questions here. :32:

I think your view on martingale will change once we begin to understand the actual system.

Yes for binary it is EXCELLENT, especially considering the fact that your losing streaks aren’t long. Have a look at this video which I created several years back which shows you my binary trades 1 by 1.

martingale system actually need huge and double balance. Its good strategy and i’ve proved it in liteforex broker and using martingale EA there…

Well, the account doesn’t really have to be huge. I think if you have 100 usd you could start off well. Especially if you have a very tight sl as which we have in this system. Assuming you don’t lose more then 4 times in a row 100usd would be enough for you to start off with a .05 order only to finish with a .4 lot size order which would require 80usd to open if your using moderately high leverage.

I’m also in. Kind regards.

binary are bad but the strategy is nice

Why do you not like binaries? I personally have no issues with it especially since I have been able to withdraw from it.

Dear MK!

Hi, do you still trade binary options? have you improved your method? because the video shows winnings in 2012.

Thank you,
Jeffry

Hello sir. In fact I do still trade binary options, with the very same broker. As mentioned in the earlier posting of this thread, I use binary options to cover my big wagers. Usually the touch/no touch option. Using binary options as “protection” allows me to have net profit (although small) should I lose on my mt4 orders.

No questions at all?

Hi Master. Thanks for the good work.
Yes actually I have one question:
in the second video you began taking positions right after the acumulation was confirmed (the blue line crosses two times downwards), but you did not wait for the fibs extensions(1.236 and -0.236) to be crossed. In the first video you say we shouldn’t enter any order before the fibs extensions are crossed.
Did I misundertand something there?