Scalping to obtain 1:7 R:R on AVG..... Master_Kiwa's Way

You have stated this method can be used on any time frame. In the accumulation video you use sma10 and sma34 to aid in this, what period settings would use suggest to use on higher tf’s, such as 1hr?

Thanks for everything so far, very interesting.

Hi MK, I am still abit confused with your entries. Can anyone help me clarify some of my doubts ?:slight_smile:

1. We will only take trades during Trends (out of the accumulation zones, supported by the Fibs 123.6 / -23.6)?
  2. Our first entry will be the Closing price of the engulfing candle. If it is a Bear engulfing candle, we will enter Sell at its Closing price and our Stop Loss will be placed at the High of that Bear engulfing candle (Stop loss will be manually closed if any candle Closed above the high of the Bear engulfing candle). Correct me if I am wrong about this.
  3. The second entry will be the second engulfing pattern after closing the first order? Or do we enter at the Next candle that forced our first order to be closed?
  4. How does the MA 10 and MA 34 affect our entry? And are they Simple MA or Expo?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

My mistake :slight_smile:

Hi MK, I’ve not seen the vid on your entry and exit yet. Have you posted them?

Hello Psylence. Here is the video which was posted several days ago. YouTube

Thank you for your question. In the second video we began taking positions before the accumulation actually took place. Recall the move was up. So, the accumulation took place once we experienced 4 straight losses. Depending on the actual currency and the strength of the trend, you may experience the 4 straight losses, before the color ever changes twice. Say for example you are taking your position at 7:00 gmt as the video recommends. You should calculate the accumulation prior to the 7 GMT start time. Of course at that point you won’t take 4 straight losses, as you are already inside the accumulation zone.

The first video “accumulation video” speaks about how to calculate the accumulation, and when to take positions once the breakout of the -23.6 and 123.6 has occurred.

I would suggest using the very same settings. For example if you trade E/U or A/U with those very same settings you will notice how your pip-drawdown will decrease greatly.

1. You are correct. We will only take trades once we have broken out of the last accumulation zone by closing under the -23.6 or closing above the 123.6 . (This is for 1m trading) Do remember that an accumulation is confirmed once you have lost 4 straight orders or once the trending ma line (The link which is on top, is closed across by the opposite ma line, and then the original top line closing back over WITHOUT a closing of the last trending high or low <----That is better seen in the accumulation video.
  1. Our first entry will never be on the close of any candle. It will ALWAYS be based on the HIGH/LOW of the respected candle. High or low depending if it is a bear or bull candle.

2. You are correct!

3. Ma 10 and MA 34 effects our entry only by showing us the accumulation. We can also use MA 10 AND MA 34 to reveal the butterfly formation (Which is by far the strongest formation to use on 1m and 5m to use high equity trades) That formation I will speak about it later.

Seba please have a look at the picture which I have posted below. This will help you as a guide for question number 2.

So do you always wait for an engulfing bar that is moving the opposite from your previous trade? So if you shorted, and get stopped out you will only take the next long, once a BUEB has formed? or will you take any trade long/short as long as there is any kind of engulfing bar?

I’m not sure I understand your question. Would you please be able to rephrase it.

Thank you MK,

I now have a better understanding of your system :18:

Let me summarize and see if I got it correct :

1. The First entry will be in favor of a Trend continuation/Breakout scenario (If its trending - follow the trend and look for engulfing patterns in favor of the trend, If its in Accumulation - draw the Fibs and wait for the price to move out of accumulation zone i.e. -23.6 or 123.6)

**The engulfing pattern must engulf the relevant tail as well for it to be a valid engulfing pattern.

1. Once we have an engulfing pattern, we will enter our order at the open price of the next candle (Will either be the High (Bull, Buy) or The Low (Bear, Sell) of the Engulfing candle). We will set TP for 1:7 R:R

2. Our Stop Loss for the first order (Assuming its a Buy following a Bull engulfing) will be triggered manually if any candle Closed below the Low of the Bull Engulfing candle (technically Engulfing it in a higher TF). At this point, we will close the first order and immediately enter our second order which will be a SELL order. The TP and SL for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th order will follow the same rules as the first order.

3. The MA 10 & 34 will be used to spot Accumulation as well as Trend. More detailed explanation will be provided in the future by MK :51:

My last question for now is which MA should we use? Simple/Expo?

Thank you Master Kiwa, everything about this system looks clearer now !!

I am confused by your entries video. You say to enter as soon as the lines cross, no mention of engulfing. After the first trade gets stopped out by the very next green candle, you enter a sell, but the green candle was not 100% engulfing the entry candle, you then enter a long position, so my question at this point is, do you always take the opposite trade of the previous one, so to get to four loses, it would be, for example, short, long, short, long, STOP and recalculate accumulation.

Also in the second part of the video you start taking trades on the bounce of the ma line, can you explain this further?

If we use, which i am more interested in, longer tf’s can we adjust the pip profit ratio to more than 7? could it be 12pips on 5m, 20pips on 30m? etc?

Thanks for your help and input, n00bie here.

Niiicceee!! thank you for your help. Now I get much better :13:

Hi Master Kiwa, I am part of this great system and I am waiting for the next step to see how its done. I read some other followers of you are talking about video, where is the video?
Regards

Hi Asiagetcom. I would like to ask you where is the video of this system?
Thanks

Hello guys… Have a look at the stats trading this very system… I have 7 accounts linked to the one posted below.
Phoenix Captial Scalping IV System | Myfxbook

Excellent summary my friend. Would be nice to be able to sticky what you have wrote. Instead I will like it so I can refer to it quicker next time.

Here is my fav currency pair to trade. Look at what would of happened had we followed my system after the news was released. Can someone identify the first candle which would of triggered us to follow the trend down, and the first candle which would of caused us to take profit? :33:

Your very welcome sir. I will be posting a super groovy formation for you guys to follow next! This formation is meant for you guys to take bigger risk!

[QUOTE=“MasterKiwa;626577”]Hello guys… Have a look at the stats trading this very system… I have 7 accounts linked to the one posted below.
Phoenix Capital Scalping IV System | Myfxbook

As for the videos here they are.

For you niyi. - YouTube

Untitled 3 - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Can you explain why your account had an 85% drawdown? Is this normal for the system?