Scam Broker Capital One Forex

Alekkond! Save your time, energy and emotions! don’t patronize cofx, thye will dupe or scam you at the end. they will first entice you with good spread and good customer relationship, you can never bring out your money on profit! We have close to 50k locked up with capital one. Now the staff Rayan who claimed to be our account manager has left the company. When we asked about our money he said capital one used him to manipulate traders fund hence he ran away from them because he repented. LOl!

Is It True ???
But if I read all comments on ‘bestforexbonus dot com’ precisely they say otherwise, even COFX get five stars by the commentators.

I agree with you.
I then hope to benefit from COFX like you.

i search for “no deposit bonus”. than i get “capital one”. they offer me 100$ no deposit bonus. i think they are good. its time to watch. my account number is 106151.

my name is golam mostafa mozumder. i’m from Bangladesh , but now i’m in Oman. i have opened an account with capital one Forex. my account number is 108862. i want to to receive $100 no deposit bonus. capital one Forex broker is very good broker. i’m very satisfied their support. live chat is very friendly and helpful for us. i hope capital one Forex will be a leader of worldwide Forex broker .

I am manjula,
capital one Forex broker has best promotion scheme like $100 no deposit bonus scheme and it is very important for new traders… Their customer service is good… i am very satisfied with their live chat…
All the best

Wow!
All these newbies joining Babypips just to tell us how great Crapital One FX are doesn’t look the least bit suspicious, does it.

I will share my situation of being scammed by them.

I opened an account applied 100% bonus, then found out that they might be scam and tried to withdraw 300$ concidering that they probably wont give me all of my funds anyway. But I have been withdrawing them for over 5 weeks now chatting with customer support multiple times a week. And always recieve same answer, we have problems with payment method providers , I will forward your issue, you will be contacted asap. The thing is i’ve sent emails to every department, also to my account manager macksim and aslo to the owner who tried to reply to my thread in FPA but got blocked. No one has replied to me, only the customer manager. Today when I chatted with the customer manager my funds vanished from my account, MT4 terminal noted that it was withdrawal finally, but now I’m not sure what to expect. Customer manager told me that sales agent will contact me but I haven’t got any resposes from any staff of COF but customer manager. So I don’t expect to be contacted or won’t expect to get my funds, but hope for best. If anyone is interested the thread is in FPA named Capital One Forex Scam

Never ever have I had any problems with Capital One Forex in the 2 years trading with them. Withdrawals are handled with care and speed. I have multiple platforms to compare prices. Their are thieves out there but Capital One Forex is not one of
them.

Sorry roman, Maybe you ought to have tried chatting with Capital one Forex Broker’s customer service, or call them. I think that could have helped. But anyway, thanks for telling us, I think, I am now a bit cautious before joining this broker. I will have to do my research before making any entry:45:

today i will not choosing other untrustyworthy broker like Capital One Forex,
better i am stick at brokers i currently use, Tickmill, who is not deposit only broker

i lost my money at Capital one forex one year ago
deposit $500 , and i have deal with them, they will pay all of profit.
but they do not paid any withdrawal. or even return my deposit. what a scammer.

search about capital one forex and you will find a lot of complaint about this Deposit only brokers.
Scam.

they will not reply your email, or your skype. very unprofessional brokers.

i better trade with broker with reputations like broke i use,
always reply my emails and process my withdrawal very fast