Scam Broker Capital One Forex

Hello dear all traders Capital One Forex Broker Pay my All Money.this company Owners[B] Samir Beool and Rayan [/B] left this Company now there Company is New Management This is My Account number 56336 and 56395 my total deposit balance is 150$ also they don’t pay my profit amount 150$ my another account 56395 profit amount now they send me all of my payment .Now we can Trust them.

Thanks

MD.Roman Sharif

Thank you so much brother for your kindly information … I Need a broker who will give up to 50% bonus that’s why i have checked Capital on forex broker yesterday i checked Capital One Forex Facebook Fun page, already a team ready to camping against Capital one Forex Broker. that i have seen. As like this fraud Forex broker we should destroy there cyber space… Because Like all of them are enemy of online trust business.

dont just post on here, report them to the authorities/regulators.

Hello dear…
I have a problems with company too…
Please if you can help me in something i will be approchet …
Like giving me the telephine numbers or or any way to return my money back ?
Please reply

I have read negative reviews about this broker before now, but when I confirmed that they have split up with TTCM a mother brokerage firm which led to the withheld of some of their clients fund deposited with TTCM account, I understood their position. In view of this, i decided to entrust my money with them since june 2014.
The customer service has been wonderful, no requote or slippage. They have zero spread with one-click mt4 platform. I have been making withdrawals without any issues. Attached is my proof. If you need a good broker to trade with, i recommend COFX.They offer my students FREE 500$ on registration, and give 400% credit bonus on deposit!!!No broker ever did that! I lost my client account twice, i pleaded for their support to compensate me so i will not lose my integrity before my clients, and they gave me back the money in my platform-this sound strange! They are the best broker in town NOW!

It’s very REAL, we moved all our investors accounts 4 months back to Capital One forex for our investors to enjoy these benefits!! The withdrawal is instant no delay, it’s a new management now with different Bank, no longer TTCM. See recent withdrawal of 15k by our investors at fxboom managed account.

The only reason why scam brokers exist is because people like you open accounts with them.
If they are offering you something too good to be true (bonus\leverage) then there must be a catch.

[B]Rule number 1 in Economics: “There is no such thing as free lunch”[/B]

[B]Rule number 1 in Law: “Law does not protect the ignorant”[/B]

thanks to you, I received lots of spam to join them. base on this I will not

…Capitaloneforex about $100 no deposit bonus, seems to be a good and fair broker till now, and I want to try all other trade conditions about this…we will see…

my experience is quite good with the trader capital one forex

thanks to all

Md. Istiak Tanvir

Many many thanks to you for the information. You can submit this report to all forum blogs and regulators.

At first glace I was thinking that this thread should be closed due to sock-puppetry, but it really makes such a scam broker more apparent.

i just started my trading in capital one forex
i ll give my feed back once i move further
they seem they are good

Nothing is good about capital one, All staff trained to scam, When you request a withdrawal the staff who claimed to be your account manager will switch and an unknown staff will take you up again to find a fault with your trading. they either say the bonus they gave was added to your capital instead of equity. They may even find fault with your deposit method or trading method. These are the different types of flimsy excuses they gave all our clients we referred. They even refused to pay any clients that made deposits via us as IB. They do this because they are not registered nor REGULATED.They do not have compliant.They promised to present their regulation certificate October 2014 to us, they lied and failed. They made us referred our trusted clients to their company. When our clients made money and initiated withdrawal then they will cancel the profit and turn it to zero balance. We thought they will change when we decided to review them positive, they used us to edit and post fake positive withdrawal statement. Never trust them with your hard earned money. It will interest you to know that Rayan has left them! Rayan removed 10,000$ profit from our IB account and refused to pay us the balance of 4,000$. He told us on Skype that cofx is a problem to him because he never wanted to be groomed as a scammer. He said he has joined Alpari and we told him that alpari will soon have problems because of his presence, and it has happened. Never mind our previous reviews, we intended to help build cofx positively thinking they would change but they scammed 100’s of our clients by denying them withdrawal. some 23,000$, 12,000$, 5000$, 1000$. All clients that made deposit through us as IB were denied withdrawal including their deposits. BEWARE!!.We have all these proofs in JPEG.

when you put in real money then you will know their true nature. I will advice you to delete their platform from your system before they tempt you to put in REAL money.

They make you post like a fool in order to be paid, but you will never…
Try to login. No login. No client area. Nothing but deposit to loose your money…
Run away, it is a total scam!

I also registered with this broker (Username-103166)and they seem nice. They even offer a 100% Tradable Bonus.

This Bonus will be given to the clients upon deposit, The Bonus Tradable and can support the client positions, The leverage will be up to 1:1000 or as the client wishes, No minimum trade required no restrictions at all no hidden terms, The client can withdraw his deposit and the profits anytime the client wishes.

A broker without client area, No daily trade confirmation sent to email is a scam. COFX will first give you a good customer support in order to scam you later, RUN AWAY FROM THEM AND USE YOUR TIME FOR BETTER THINGS! You won’t have problem with them as long as you’re trading and losing, but when you make money and request a withdrawal, they will play you around. I traded $900 to 21k in less than one month, but when I requested a withdrawal, they manipulated my profit and balance to zero. Till date the account reads zero bal! My deposit gone! my profit dissapeared! yet they label it withdrawal. My ac No. 97570- Attached is my proof.

i need “np deposit bonus” . so i get capital one give me 100$. so i am so happy . now i want to tread those amount. my account number is 105651

Hello Everyone. I just signed up with Capital One Forex. Account Number 105878. I am looking forward to a great experience. The first thing I noticed after downloading the MT4 was how small spreads were. They seem eager to please talking with them via chat, so in those things we have the makings for a good reltionship. I’ll let you know more later after trading with them for a bit.