Scam broker unregulated by FCA

No, they are totally avoiding me now. I have not been able to get a response in weeks. I have payed the tax they require and a fee because of some money laundry accusation. Now they want me to pay $ 500 per day because of late payment of the fee.

i must be reading this wrong…

when i go to: (Absa Group Limited), it says that their address is:

7th Floor, Absa Towers West 15 Troye Street, Johannesburg, 2001

but then when i google that address, it comes up with an absa bank limited and when i look at their wiki page it says NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ABSA GROUP LIMITED

ARE THEY TALKING IN CIRCLES?

WHO IS WHO HERE?

they are both at the same address on the seventh floor.

am i misunderstanding something here?

btw, i have been on the phone with an old associate of mine that is an agent for interpol about another bs brokerage in kingstown, but this one looks like some seriously serious corruption.

ABSA group I’m South Africa is a bank mostly.
ABSA financial limited in UK is a forex broker and seems to be another company. I have contacted the ZA company and asked them to help me but they just refer to www_absaforex_com.

what were your total deposits? and have you made any withdrawls?

QUOTE: AbsaForex.com tries hard to make us believe that it is a part of one of Africa’s largest financial services groups. They have stolen the name and logo of Absa, but in fact, have nothing to do with this group

LINK: (https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/absaforex-com-review-is-absaforex-com-scam-or-good-forex-broker)

the interesting part is that the forex broker is at the same address as the bank, but then they both claim that they dont know each other.

THEY ARE LYING STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE, GANGSTER STYLE

basically, you not getting your money back.

these are professional criminals.

this is precisely why i only use a regulated broker, and even then you are not always safe.

even if you use a regulated broker, there is nothing stopping them from spiking your trades and making you lose… i dont have that problem with my broker, i have been with them for years AND AS I TRADE I ALSO WATCH OTHER BROKERS TERMINALS AND MY BROKER DOESNT PLAY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS WITH MY PRICES.

1 Like

If you put your money in an unregulated broker you are depending on them and only them to act in a proper way. They’re unregulated due to the fact that they don’t want to have to report to any governing body so they can take your money. You are pretty much out of luck and will not get help from authorities from your country (out of their jurisdiction) or whatever area they are addressed in, if that is actually their address which you really don’t know.

Now I’m sure there are a handful of unregulated that are legit but just don’t want to pay the license fees and such in their areas. I have personally used Hugosway, Coinnexx, and KOT4 before I was a little more knowledgeable. And also cause any regulated broker won’t allow a US citizen to trade Indices or stocks using CFD’s. I wouldn’t touch one now though.

Remember a honest broker is an important step cause they’re who you’re actually trade with, since most of us DO NOT trade in the actual market. The broker is your market.

1 Like

you put your money in an regulated broker you are depending on them and only them to act in a proper way.

1 Like

Very true. It does go both ways. Difference is a regulated broker you have a corse of action if they act fishy. Due to the fines they would receive. Which are large.

truth be told regulated forex brokers have/has always been acting fishy, nothing gonna change

no, the issue behind a regulated broker has nothing to do with acting fishy, lol…

i believe that regulated brokers are REQUIRED to maintain MINIMUM CASH RESERVES, which obviously you are very aware of…

i really dont even know what this “fishy” factor is, it sounds kinda childish and imaginary to me.

the CRIMINAL SCAM BROKERAGE that you have been running around promoting(prosperity4x.com) HAS NO CASH RESERVES AND SIMPLY SPENDS THEIR DAYS SITTING AROUND COUNTING YOUR DEPOSITS AND FIGURING OUT HOW TO SPEND YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE.

i would never trade with (prosperity4x.com)

they are located in a $200/month office where other criminal companies reside.

to me, it is hilarious that the office management needs to put up a billboard announcing to everyone in the building to stop ripping people off…

really what the management is trying to do is to pretend that they are not aware that they are renting office space to criminals on a regular basis.

cc:
special agent walter kawasaki LPC RMC
interpol organized crimes division
[email protected]

so after the taxes paid, the money came to your account? Just like regular withdraw ?
how did you pay taxes by the method? cryptocurency or wire transfer?
Thank you

no, the OP did not get his money back…

that is what he told me this morning.

the forex broker branch of the company is operating at the same address as a bank by almost the same company name, but the pretend to not know each other.

definitely not good.

btw, i have personal experience talking to owners of criminal bucket shops that tell me point blank that ALL OF THEIR CLIENTS LOSE.

i am not the new kid here.

interpol is working on this as we speak.

1 Like

Warning warning!!!
The story never ends. I was contacted by another broker this evening: MEXICO FINANCIAL
Another broker I have been using during the summer. They operate from the UK and are not regulated by FCA.
I had $144.686,73 as a balance
They have frozen my account as a deposit using wire transfer went wrong because of a Lithuanian bank they used were invested. I payed the deposit again $32.000 but it was recognized as a ordinary deposit. As I didn’t have $32.000 at that time to pay again they disabled my account. That was Aug 6, 2021
Today I got the message that my account is permanently frozen. So good bye to my funds. WARNING WARNING!!!

I will of cause report this to FCA and Interpol

Hi,
I thought I recognized that smiling face. Were you called Walter Mitty in some other existence? :wink:

I’m Malter Witty

Ah yes, now I remember. It was at that spoonerism conference a while ago, yes?

this looks like a job for interpol.

i am gonna forward this to the desk of:

WALTER KAWASAKI SPECIAL AGENT

LINK: https://www.interpol.int/en/Crimes/Organized-crime

Greetings peace be with you . How is your broker ?