2PipFixed.com

4SqA.com

4xmaster.net

AAOption.com
ACTCFX.com
newforex.com
AstonMarkets.com

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Due to unresolved FPA Traders Court guilty verdicts against 4RunnerForex and 1LotSTP, the FPA recommends AGAINST dealing with all brokers belonging to Fx Systems.
FxSytems, it’s associated brokers 1LotSTP, 1PipFox, tifia, newforex,roboforex, forex4you, 2PipFixed, 4RunnerForex, and LoyalForex are all considered to be Scams by the FPA. Their fake regulator NFACS.org is also considered to be a scam.
SCAM CONFIRMATION
All of these websites are down. The companies appear to be out of business. The FPA cautions traders to be on the lookout for new websites run by this group.

Warning with these Brokers

For Example Tifia.

Only fake reviews from Russian Scammers Group. With only 1 post.

They cheat in tifia website all results, all managers, all social trading. Orders number it´s incorrect, they touch his platform for make fake winners and when someone are going to invest, they loose money.

Dear Traderpips,

Duplicators results may differ from the results of providers for some reasons, for example:

• Duplicator traded on the account by himself. Unfortunately, we cannot forbid trading on the duplicator account at the time of copying.

• Duplicator incorrectly chose one of the four types of copying, not calculated the balance of the volume of orders.

• Duplicator attach to the Provider later and at a certain interval of time provider`s result was worse than for the overall trade time.

Our customers may request a full report from the provider at any time.

Regarding the numbering of orders.

In case of partial closure of an order, in MT4 opens order with the same opening date, with the same price, but with a smaller volume and the serial number assigned by the server - the next available at the time of partial closure.

I can attach screenshots of orders that have caused confusion, but babypips is asking make 5 posts.

For this reason, in Social Trading platform such transactions are displayed with a different date, while all information is taken directly from MT4.

The general volume of the company corresponds to the total number of traders.
There is a trade on real accounts and demo accounts on our server. Also, we can test server operation, execution of orders, etc. In all cases, orders will be assigned a number.

I do not see any problems for traders.

Also, I don’t understand what do you mean about Fx Systems and NFACS.org - never heard about that. There is no any connection between us and these companies.

If you have any questions, please contact with our support team.

Best Regards,
Alex

Most of these listed brokers look scam from outset! However, I am sorry surprise to see Roboforex in there; I thought them to be good, but maybe not. I believe we got to be very careful with selection of broker we are going to join with.

That’s why newbies should make careful research before joining any broker. Forums are the only place where after sorting out advertising and paid posting we can find genuine testimonials.

“Paid posting”? That sounds like an opportunity to ask you why nearly 50% of your 800+ posts mention Hotforex in contexts that have absolutely to do with brokers at all, then … is that a good earner, for you? :33:

Ive been a member of a few forums over time and a some, even MMO forums, have ended up losing long term serious members who got fed up of affiliates and salesmen before eventually closing altogether. And don’t get me started on LinkedIn!

I suggest you to try reclaws.com (Reclaws International) for you fast and best money recovery options.
I got my $3520 back within 45 days with them.

The scam brokers usually not registered in a valid forex regulator organization. Your choice is only one, to stay away from these broker.