Scam Investment site

Do not make mistake I made. I sent this site $500 and was suppose to received $50 a week forever. I actually did receive 7 payments of $50 and then they stopped. So I am out $150 plus whatever should have come in the future. They claimed that their Neteller and Skrill accounts were not working. I was receiving payment by Skrill. Repeated emails get same reply, wait a few more days. I have waited and now it is over a month and it looks like I will never get the remaining $150. So to me a scam,they received $500, payout $350 and a nice $150 profit. I know I know, if it looks to good to be true it isn’t. So I post as new member to share if you ever visit this site (below) DO NOT send them any money. Likely they will give you some payments but then their payment method will mysteriously have problems.

Ok, i’ll reply just for fun…

You seriously believed some flashy website offering daily 2% ROI? Or are you here to promote this c**pfest with reverse psychology?

If it’s option #1, learn math. With reinvestment and 2% daily profits, any fool could turn $500 into millions in less than 2 years while eating doritos and playing candy crush.

Also, i don’t think anyone needs to be warned about this. It smells of scam so much that it could be used as an example of ‘how to do a failed scam’, because i’ve seen more complex websites whilst lurking around HYIPs in my teenage years :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok. let’s give them the benefit of the doubt

1. Just because they did not give you the $150 does not make them a scam,
    they may have been some people who don’t know how to trade (A few mates who thought let’s make some money ) it blew up in their face and now they can’t pay you

that does not necessarily constitute a scam, but it does constitute stupidity.

1. in this case, they do have liablility legally
    there is a number to call. I SUGGEST CALL THEM

2. they are offering a guaranteed that YOU WILL MAKE A MIN OF 50% COMMISSION ON YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT
    this means, on a $500 deposit THEY ARE SAYING you must be guaranteed to be returned initially a min of $750 total
    the way i see it … they owe you $350
    ask them for it

but all in all
WHY IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO THIS ?

Mate, it doesn’t make sense ok

i used to do a similar thing for friends how had term deposits

NOW WATCH THE MATHS HERE… OK
in Sydney the banks will give you like 2% on a term deposit PER YEAR

SO… you put in $10,000 and in 1 year

• You don’t lose your $10,000 (that’s the first thing, this is 100% safe and guaranteed)
  • you get a profit of $200 hehe FOR 1 YEAR

see what the bank does is , it invests it and it makes a hell of a lot and only gives you $200 for investing

now i said to my mates, i’ll do this

they gave me $10,000
i gave them around $13,300 profit, so a total return of $23,200

that’s 13.3% PER YEAR
now… you are saying this guy is offering YOU 2% per day… LMFAO No way mate

maybe he can do that for himself, BUT HE WON’T GIVE YOU THAT RETURN
that’s stupid
because i think if you start with like $1,500
i think 2% each day for a year is somewhere in the ball park of $120,000 or something like that

why would he give you $120,000 if you only gave him $500

now ask this as well
LET’S SAY HE ACTUALLY CAN MAKE A MILLION A YEAR FOR HIMSELF

well… Why would he give you $120k
i mean… if he gave you $10,000 on your $500 investment , YOU’D BE REALLY HAPPY
so… why would he give 10x that amount

it doesn’t make sense

in my opinion
this is either

1. A Scam
  2. A Few guys that are getting really excited about trading but don’t really know how to trade

either way, it’s not a good idea