SCAM: Spaceaihub - How Ai turn my wrong investment to be profitable

As a forex /Crypto trader with 6 years of experience is something amazing. But someone can’t relay on his knowledge and experience forever that’s the major reason I keep updating myself on this filed.
Recently with the movement and innovation of Ai is so lucrative to trading Fx and crypto with higher ROI which i started using 2 years ago and this year by November making it 3years using Ai to trade. because the innovation keep updating with new features and making it easy to earn and be profitable with zero worry’s .

Just last month here i started an investment of 10k trading on one of my separate account, I was making losses and I was totally not happy about that so, I decided to close my trade, losing 5k. after that day i transfer the remaining funds to my Ai trade company to spot and trade with it for me .
using Ai ,at first i was making profit off trade using the Ai.
because the Ai does the trade for me while i watch my profit grow after a complete trade i will receive a mail notifying me to withdraw.
During and after the Ai trading for me with the 5k , i always monitored my trade as it grow I check my trade account saw 35k as my profit under two weeks .normally the Ai do takes sometimes to accumulate profit like one week normally on a trade accounts.especially if is your first time using it
I was so happy and overjoyed seeing 35k profit so,the first thing I did was to withdraw my profit and place another trade .

The most amazing past of this Ai strong text is that you don’t have to border yourself about losing funds because the Ai does the trade for you automatically. then you can have time for other things and time for your family.

This is the new thing on board right now well,if you wanna know how it works I’m willing to help .pm I can guide you through is not that hard tho. information is power as they say. Early access to it give you an upper edge to elevate your trade and become profitable.

Is this AI free to use or do you need to pay for it? Instead of sending a PM, maybe you could share the details here on the forum so everyone can benefit from the information.

2 Likes

Trading with AI for 3 years? Meaning that platform traded for you? Hmmm, sounds too good to be true.

1 Like

You should probably share more details how this actually works. I get the feeling a shill is on the way.

What’s there to do if they trade for you?

1 Like

@baemax023
it’s Free to use , my post have been removed again i don’t wanna violate babypips community forums policy please you guys should understand me,well
[Edited for Forums policy violation]

Is to look and observe as your turn out grown you don’t have to do anything

Hi @kiethfxnina, I’m always interested with AI. Can you elaborate more? Are you a user or you know how to apply AI for trading?

I’m not testing or try to fool you. I’m a software related engineer, AI is one of my major.
Can you tell me the product, don’t need to PM, a name won’t harm you.

I have tried many methodology for AI. I had use ChatGPT API, Tensor and may others method such as Statistic base up to Deep Learning. Most of them end up with data structure. We will fall either over fit or under fit.

I have tried many AI-based trading system with no good success. I’m now going back my research with Deep Neural Network.

Can you tell me, what AI system are you referring to? Are you selling it or it’s your own product?

1 Like

is not mine it’s free oooh. i posted the comp web link it was removed again i can’t risk my profile if anybody needs it p m. note is ( Ai trading comp ) Not a product or software just Ai Trading Comp

1 Like

@baemax023 please maybe you should search [Edited for Forums policy violation] and make sure you put a dot and com

It works perfectly thank you for sharing

1 Like

Hi @kiethfxnina, the company is a little bit suspicious. Even it’s free, we need to select package, that means we put money into the firm. Big question number #1, office address, second is controller or regulator.

Just be careful, nothing is really free. There are so many crypto scam in my area (Asia). The methodology is very similar with this one. Just be careful.

Your welcome, enjoy your trade with it

1 Like

Ya this whole thread is sketchy. Users/ members beware.

1 Like

This user has been banned and the website he shared deemed unsafe.

Promoted website “team”:

Image search of founders:

These faces show up on dozens of other websites, with different names, industries, etc. The power of image search.

4 Likes

Wow what drama this turned out to be!