SCAM WARNING : Admiral Market ( Fxservice ) Is A SCAM

Hi
This Site:

Is A Scam! Not Trust, They Removed My Deposit, And When I Ask Them , Tell Me, We Dont Recive Your Deposit!!! And When I Show Them My Webmoney History , They Not Respond…

i writing a Resolution on the Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews , when i got result then i writ here the result.
If U Need Anymore Things About This SCAM Forex company , Just Contact Me ,

Best Regards

As they say it’s better later than never:)

Dear Emilvr, please find the proof that you have received the funds transferred via web money.

On which side are you Mr. John Devis? Are you from the broker? Not clear!

Hey there,

I am replying to this thread on behalf of Admiral Markets Group.
As you can see from my bio - I am a Brand Ambassador of Admiral Markets here on BabyPips.

Thank you for your feedback - will take it into consideration.

In order to bring more clarity to the case, we’d like to provide a link to ForexPeaceArmy, where the topic starter filed a case against Admiral Markets. Unfortunately, I do not have a chance to insert the link to the thread itself, but it can be easily found on FPA with the key words “Admiral scam market”. In that thread Admiral Markets provided sufficient proof and evidence that it acted in good faith considering the interests of the client and attempting to find a reasonable solution. Unfortunately, the thread was locked and the issue cannot be addressed any more. Still, we’d like to provide a screenshot with the proof that the representative of FPA considered Admiral Markets’ actions correct.

With regards to Admiral Trading…
I’m one of the traders at Admiral Markets Philippines. I haven’t received my commission since Jan 2014. And no update from the company whenever i talk or email them. I still continue to trade for their clients but i dont get my commission. Help please! Anyone in the same situation as me?

My first ever trade on this broker, but now it is no longer… :smiley: If so I would be more careful…