"School" in other languages?

Dear Babypips staff,
I been around this website/forum for some years now and I have to tell you that this is just the best forex-related website currently on the internet. The “School” is something unique and one can notice how much effort was put into it. I was wondering …is there any project to translate the “School” to other languages?

If there is not , I want to offer my time to translate it to spanish and I would ask nothing in return.
Please let me know what you think of the idea via e-mail, PM or just posting down here.

My native language is spanish and I also speak english and german, so if you like the result I could also translate it to german in the future.

Coltrader.

1 Like

Hello coltrader,

Thanks for the offer. We’re actually in the midst of a Spanish translation of the School, and hopefully the Blogs section after. As the School is rather large, it’s going to take a couple months to complete. We hope to have it ready sometime in April of this year. We’ll make some announcements as we get closer. Thanks!

Pipstradamus

Thanks a lot for the answer! I am looking forward to it then! Good luck with the project.

coltrader

We’re still shooting for an April-release of the School of Pipsology in Spanish, barring any missteps or unexpected content additions.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus

Hi Pipstradamus, are there any news about the spanish translation? I know it’s worth nothing but I actually started translating it on my own after I posted this, just to practice my English-to-Spanish translate skills and once I am done I willcontinue to translate it as well to German, for the same reason. Not planning on doing anything with those translated documents, they are just to practice my languages, once I am done I could send it to the staff if that is useful somehow.
80% done to Spanish
10% done to German

coltrader

Hello coltrader,

Thanks for the question. The Spanish translation has a small chance of being released late this week. I say small because we just performed a major update to the website, and the week will be spent cleaning up some of the bugs related to the update. So next week looks more reasonable. We’ve only focused on the School of Pipsology content for the time being. If there’s good demand for the translated content, we may look to translate other areas of the website.

German has always been on our list of languages to offer, so we may take you up on your offer.

Thanks again for the question and your patience. Spanish is almost here!

Pipstradamus

Nice! I can’t wait to read it!
And sure I am up for it if you need it!

Hola. Acabo de registrarme y si bien entiendo el Inglés sería mucho más fácil que pudiera leer las clases en español. Hay alguna manera de traducirlo? O existe la versión en español? Gracias!!

1 Like