Searching for FCA and EU licensed broker

Hello community,

I am searching for a broker which is regulated by the FCA (UK) and by Cysec (or another EU regulation). By regulation I mean fully regulated and not just registered. So I need a broker who has his headquarters in the UK and in the EU. In fact this means that the broker has the main firm and a subsidiary.

I’ve found some brokers but they all have some things that I dislike (Admiral Markets, Tickmill, XTB, Fxpro).

Just wanted to know if there are other brokers who have regulations in both jurisdictions? Iam searching for a broker with both regulations because of the Brexit situation, so in case there will be problems the broker can shift their clients from one regulation to another. (from FCA to Cysec for example).

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Very easy answer:

DF Markets (UK) - FCA regulated and FSCS registered.

Deltastock AD (Bulgaria) - MiFID regulated (and registered with just about every regulatory authority on the planet including CySEC).

The two of them are part of the Group Delta Financial Markets.

(And NO to the peanut gallery I do NOT work for Deltastock anymore but that doesn’t change the fact that they’re arguably one of the finest brokers on the planet)

If ONLY the UK was a requirement: ETX Capital (pro. only though i.e. don’t expect bells and whistles).

(And NO to the peanut gallery I do NOT work for ETX Capital but they are my main broker)

And if you’re not hell bent on trading retail spot FOREX and have some decent “TOM” (capital) then go for broke:

TradeStation Securities (USA or International). DEFINITELY the finest trading platform on the planet.

Is ETX better than IG?

Hey.

Dunno. Never traded with IG. But ETX is really good. At LEAST seven years now or so and never an issue not even once.

Some may not like the proprietary platform is all i.e. it’s there to do a job and nothing more. No bells and whistles (bearing in mind that retail isn’t REALLY their thing). But I’m used to it (obviously). They do have MT4 as well though (not for me I’m afraid).