Seeing lots of new traders here! Welcome to BabyPips! Where are you from?

So awesome to see so many new introduction threads!

If you’re new to trading, or new to the BabyPips forums (within the last 6 months), tell us:

1. Where you’re from (country and state would be perfect!)
  2. What your hobbies are, and…
  3. What got you interested in trading!

We’d love to get to know you all! So don’t be shy, tell us!

3 Likes

Hello! Im from philippines. Im currently working as an an engineer onboard ship.

I play computer games spend most of my rest hours here playing games and doing workout trainings. And now im studying forex

My wife started stock market recently since she has nothing to do duento current virus outbreak. She told me to learn trading forex while onboard. Now im trading on demo account and im planning to open a real one as soon as i get home,

Hello am Clara from Kampala Uganda :uganda:
Am a musician
I love to learn more about forex coz its the way to go, want to be able to invest in my music and become independent.

Hello from Texas!

Hello from Manila, Philippines :sunglasses:

Hello there! Happy reading and learning!

From Kenya
Playing chess
It is a game of probability, you don’t have to be right all the time

Hey there!

Thanks for letting me here, I am Luca from Italy. I am into IT, specifically love databases and their architecture (mysql/mariadb are my love). My true hobby are my kids though, with whom i spend a lot of time playing :slight_smile:
I got interested into trading because I have quite some spare time to dedicate, and some money to invest, As I regularly am into statistics for my work, I would love to learn trading and its insights, and perhaps make it my new hobby.

Thanks

Hello im from trinidad west indies

Hello, I am from Pittsburgh, in the United States of America.

I love art, reading, learning, creating new things with my hands

hello! im from Phililpines.,
currently working as a calibration technician.

Love how people can be doing the exact same thing all over the world!

Greetings from Australia!

When I am not being chased by boxing Kangaroos, Crocodiles, Venomous spiders or snakes, I like to go Drop Bear spotting with my son and trade Forex in the evenings :grin:

from rocky qld, retired, grandadand totally unashamedly smitten by my grandkids

1 Like

Hi all, I’m from Hanoi - Vietnam. I do freelance job and love trading forex. Hope you all have a nice week with many win pips

Good day, newbie from Philippines

Exeter in the UK

Hi, I am a full-time engineer. But I want to learn forex trading for more income.

1 Like