Seeking Feedback on RoboForex Experiences and Success Stories

Hi fellow traders,

I’m reaching out to gather some insights about your experiences with RoboForex. I’ve been considering using them as my broker, and I have a few questions that I hope some of you can help answer.

First, I’d love to hear some success stories. How long have you been trading with RoboForex, and what kind of monthly returns are you typically able to extract from the market? It’s always inspiring to learn from those who are consistently profitable.

I have a promising strategy that I’m confident can deliver good results. However, I’m a bit hesitant because RoboForex is a mixed A/B broker. For those using an ECN account, do you feel like you’re genuinely trading against the market, or is there a sense that you’re trading against the broker?

I’m particularly interested in understanding how smoothly RoboForex handles withdrawals. Can anyone share their experiences regarding the approximate amounts they can withdraw monthly without encountering any issues?

Your feedback will be incredibly valuable as I decide whether to proceed with RoboForex. Thanks in advance for your insights!

Happy trading!

I had no issue with RoboForex in the past, but I have better alternative to move to.

I had no problem with RoboForex using my EA. It gave consistent profit about 10-15% / month, capital 3k. Withdraw could be done relatively fast compare to others (within 1-2 working days).

About A/B Broker, most broker operate this way. So you can hardly find a very “clean” stp type of broker. So as long as you can make profit, then you can trade. This is the problem with our method, risk and money management, not broker. Example, you trade gold with capital less then 500 USD, dont blame broker for your loss. 500 USD risk 1%, means you only have 5 USD risk per trade, it’s too tight. Unless your have design a strategy that powerful enough to risk only 5 USD / trade.

If you don’t want to deal with A/B Broker you have to trade directly into to Interbank network. The leverage will be low (1:10 - 1:50) and min volume also is still 0.1 lot. But still, it won’t guarantee you to have better profit.

The key is, your skill is all that matter. Good broker will ensure your fund safety and trade fairness. So the best thing for you to have min 2-3 brokers. You trade with them all, look if there are price anomaly with them. The one that has more anomalies need to be kicked from your broker’s list right away :slight_smile: