Seeking Forex Day Trader

I have developed a proprietary trading system, and am seeking traders with previous forex experience to implement my strategy.

The strategy is relatively simple to learn, and has a proven track record of profitability.

I am seeking traders to trade with my own capital (on my account), in a 6-8 hour timeframe daily. I will assume all risks and cover all losses.

1 Like

Ok. I’m game.

Great, can you tell me a bit about your trading background? Also, what time zone are you in? This strategy works best certain times of day.

I would be interested in helping to test the strategy.

Spent decades in financial services in UK. Retired to Thailand in 2009. Now trading live for a couple of years and have a good understanding of the FX market. My time frame is the Asian markets up to London opening for an hour or so.

While I am comfortable to help implementing your strategy, I am NOT trading with my money. even if you tell me you will reimburse me. I hope you understand and accept that.

Great, can you tell me a bit about your trading background? Also, what time zone are you in? This strategy works best certain times of day.

Can updates be posted here if anyone does end up taking this dude’s offer? Very curious!

My response was taken off the site because by saying I would take up this dude’s offer, and offering to contact him by e-mail, it was me that was soliciting. And I haven’t heard from him.

Best left alone.

Lol what in the world.

Aw man, I was hoping it wouldn’t end this way. Oh well. Can’t say I didn’t expect that though.

No sweat. Jess (moderator) accepted my explanation - at least I think so…

Hi steve369,

Thanks for your reply and my apologies for sending you this solicitation warning. We appreciate all your contributions and help in the community.

I’ve sent an official warning to the original poster for Solicitation.

Again, thank you and see you around the forums!

Jess

1 Like

Hello,

was contatced by a guy named jcena44, was curious about what they were offering. The whole thing is laughable and such a scam. So they told me he has a stratgegy that never loses and makes 50% a day which is crazy, (would be ridiculously rich) if that was the case and claims he’s giving you the strategy so that you can trade when he is ill or on vacation etc. Bit curious to start with because i wondered how would i actually get scammed if using my own money and just learning a strategy. Then he brings his buisness partner to the call. A guy from india btw no stereotype is very common when it comes to scams. So i played a long trying to find out how and what was the catch. More ridiculous comments like “ive trained olympians and genuis’” and they have all failed. Then claims my job will be to work out the missing part of the strategy that they will give me. Honesly a load of crap.

I then asked how i would get trained etc. The indian guy would train me BY PHONE CALL HAHAHAH. Then “John” says he uses parsec to share screen etc. Now i know parsec enables other people to access and control your computer, and there was the blatent scam.

I left the call, and then saw they started one again. i joined back to see if i could catch them out trying to talk about me. I then left and blocked them on telegram. I then messaged “jcena44” back on baby pips telling him how stupid it was and i get a reply saying “im the scam, and that im a little bitch” and then another one saying “they have decided to kick me from the team because i was spying on them and too lazy”

Overall, this john guy really does sound believale, my guess is hes watched quite a few videos and makes you feel like what pro traders say isnt correct when it comes to risk and trading. The whole thing is funny but i can see how this would work on newbies trying to get rich quick!

P.s if you think about it, why would someone after 10 years of trading and creating a strategy that makes them 50% a day and claims they are rich etc, want to help YOU out. A random person who they dont know and have never met.

2 Likes

Let me guess, you just need my tax ID number and a little bit of my money to get started? Has this scam ever actually worked?

I asked foŕ loyalty post training. Nothing else.

He was demanding i reveal 100% of the ruleset right away. I offered 90% of it to make sure he wasnt lazy and you failed the test buddy. You want to be spoonfed everything. This generation is so entitled. I was the same way when i started. Cheap with my time, inefficient with my energy. Brilliance gets replaced by brave hard work everytime. If you want to be the hero that figures it out, then be my guest. Do your thing

I wasn’t demanding you reveal 100% of the rules at all hahaha! You change your story! You’ve told me you have a huge team, and that you have trained loads of genius’ Olympians etc,…

50% a day you make…… and your trying to train others, yeah yeah I saw right through you and Sunil (who btw is the only person the solve the strategy)

I still can’t believe you are talking…. It weren’t even you who put up the post about funded trading either, your just messaging people that reply, hoping you can get them in on your scam!!!

I’m not going to lie, he hasn’t scammed me at all! But him and his Indian business partner “Sunil” were trying to. I caught them out, and he is still trying to claim it was me! He’s even offering me training still? Has this guy lost his head? He told me his time is worth more than everyone else’s! I have one shot at this, I can’t mess him about! But yet he wants to be patient and give me another shot!

This whole conversation having with him is making me laugh! It’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard! And yet he is trying to manipulate me and say I’m the scam! Ridiculous

So why do you offer risk-free opportunity to other traders? It just doesn’t make a sense.

All I need is your debit card and pin number. Nothing else! :joy:

Have you heard of a software called parsec? That’s what my training would of been done on to share his screen, but I’m certain they use parsec to scam people as I think it gives you access to the other persons computer

Yeah bro hahaha

Some random guy telling me he can make 50% a day and never has a losing day, then tries to tell me I’m the lazy one and that my system sucks hahahahahaahaha

Grow up dude