Selecting a Broker

I have been trading on demo accounts for the last one year with 4xp, Trading Point, ATC Broker, Easy-Forex, Gallantfx, FX Open, Etoro, Insta forex and Hot forex. Now I am planing to open a real account with a good ECN broker and deposit my hard earned money. Still I am in confusion…
With whom I should start with real money ? Who will be giving better service ? who will be more reliable ? With whom I will be able to withdraw money without any struggles ?

Can Anybody suggest a good ECN broker from above ! Please advice !

Instaforex - definitely scam broker.From brokers above it’s better to chose fxopen. Also you can look at this rating Forex Brokers — Compare Forex Broker Details There are a lot of brokers to chose.

I’d start by crossing eToro, instafx, and hotforex off your list… in fact, I don’t think I could recommend a single broker you’ve listed. Sorry to say…

For ECN style trading with low initial deposit requirements, I’d point out Dukascopy Europe, or Pepperstone’s Razor account.

For ECN Trading i would recommend Forexcontrol. You can do even with your iphone

hotforex is the best choice I believe, they have got a good customer support + they are really reliable about withdrawals and also about resolving tech issues, in addition they have got like 8 different platforms, you can trade using your balckberry or ipad )

As for me,traders,right now I’ve opened STP account with accentforex and I really like how they work. No requotes, spreads starting from 0.1 pip, qualified customers support.

What you need I think is a broker that would suit best for you. I assume that you are new, Etoro is a good place for you since they focus on newbies.

Check out their Openbook to track real traders in real time.

Money Is Everything.

Trying out all the MT4 brokers demo accounts. My Vote goes to MT4 brokers

my concern is our hard earned money, before investing i suggest you invest money you dont mind losing, its not easy to lose money you need, dukas alpari are good brokers, but i not sure if they accpt traders from my country, I trade with hotforex, and Im doing really fine with them with a decent account for more than half a year now, but keep in mind that there are some adjustments that you might have to go through when dealing with live, so keep your account at minimum at first get a feel oof the execution and mrket in live trading, before you go all out, and make sure your investment is a money you don’t mind losing, blowing an account seems to be a trend with new traders :slight_smile: best of luck my friend :smiley: