Selecting the right reliable Broker

Hi
I am new to this community. I am Surjit from Auckland. I have registered with a few brokers with a small amount. These brokers are introduced via social media. Please share your experiences

Hi mate, welcome to the forum, not sure brokers on social media is a good move, if your going to open an account use brokers you find online, ETX Capital, FXCM, at least you can vet them, they will be established and you can read reviews from clients.

Thank you. I appreciate.

Get off social media dude. So many sharks are there promising heaving and earth. Check out Tenkofx, Oanda or Interactive broker. I given you from smallest to biggest, easiest to hard to begin with.

Hi, Welcome to this community.
I would suggest you check the reviews of the brokers on different forums and then select the one for you. There are many different reliable brokers with stable trading conditions, choose as per your parameters.

You’ve registered with a few brokers! What are their names? and why would your register with more than two brokers with small money? Anyway, I use Forexchief mt4, a standard account. Opened with $50. The leverage is as high as 1:1000 and spreads are as low as 0.1pip on Majors. The server is fast and stable. No issues.

Hi Surjit. What are the exact requirements you are looking for while choosing a broker for you?

1 Like

i am trading with HYCM,Hot forex and pepperstone

the reliable broker is a broker which for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technology.

the broker who is recommend as reliable they dont restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. all trading strategies can be used from there. its my own opinion as reliability.

I would suggest doing a proper background check on whatever broker you come across. I would also suggest trying out a demo account from a broker before you start trading with real money. Currently, I am using Forexchief.com and I find them to be both fair and reliable. They offer low spread, the execution speed is fast and I’ve never faced a problem with withdrawals. You can open up a demo account and see if you are comfortable with them.