Self confidence

The secret to success and confidence is to constantly work on your preparation until you are confident that you can handle any situation the market may present.

I must say self-confidence is a must I intend to have this throughout my trading journey.

I guess self confidence is needed ,as when days or possibly months are not so good .You KNOW this is just a temporary blip.

Self-confidence, or at least being open to the possibility that one can be successful in the forex market, is crucial. Many skilled traders lack self-confidence and lose in the game of forex trading.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. Self confidence is must when trading in forex and it comes only with practice.

Well said, Though self confidence is a crucial aspect in forex trading. But even consistency is equally important if you want to sustain in forex market.

The confidence is good, but we have to be balanced and thread carefully not to be overly confident. Else this will result to revenge trading because we wouldn’t know when to call it a quit, which is not good at all.

That’s an amazing spirit, fellow trader! I observe that you are quite confident about your journey in the forex market, and that is really amazing. Self-confidence is the key to success; if one knows everything about trading but lacks confidence, then the loss is imminent.

Very very important psychological factor i would rather say. If you do not possess one you are done in forex, in my point of view. As it is a very crucial psychological factor. So do not loose one.

To build self-confidence, one must be an expert in the subject matter. Therefore, it is preferable to increase and develop one’s level of knowledge, as well as to have confidence in one’s skills and expertise.

It is better to gain and improve your knowledge and understanding of the market. This way you can be confident in your skills and experise. And this is the key for being profitable in the fx market.

A trader develops a genuine and enduring sense of confidence after gaining significant market experience, which is impervious to the daily ups and downs of the markets.

Psychology has to play a more important role than your strategy in your trades. Self-confidence, patience, right mindset, and perseverance are as important as efficiency. Make a few trades so that you have your experience to help you make better trades.

If a trader doesn’t know what he is doing, he will suffer from losses. Instead of believing in someone else’s trading, a trader needs to believe in their trading. A trader knows more about his situation better than others, so it is essential for them to be confident about his trading. Overconfidence or underconfidence is also the factor for suffering losses in forex trading.

When you know you’re following a sound trading strategy and sticking to it, you’ll feel more confident.

You need to be confident if you want to become a successful trader. You cannot profit if you don’t have confidence in your decisions.

It’s great to believe in your skills but don’t become overconfident. There will be losses in your journey and you better learn to accept them. Don’t do revenge trading that can turn tables upside down. Focus on becoming consistent because that’s what real success means.

Yes, I agree having self confidence is a good thing but over confidence can shatter your trades. So one should keep a check on it while trading in forex market

You must have self-confidence if you wish to profit from this market. Self confidence is necessary for making rational trading decisions and surviving in this risky market.

Self confidence is the key and you can only have that if you know enough about forex.