Self-Introduction

Hi everyone my name is Gilberto, I am new to forex, wishing to start a great new journey here. Very excited to learn from y’all.

1 Like

Hi and welcome in BP community :slight_smile:

Hi Gilberto!
Welcome to the family. You’re in the right place. Good luck.

Welcome @GilCastro
Hope everything is ok with you and happy trading!

Welcome mate.
Tell us more about yourself? are you new to trading or just new to the forum?

Welcome to the BP @GilCastro
Good luck!

Hi, @GilCastro , welcome. I’m also new. to this market.
By your name, I’m assuming you’re either Brazilian, Portuguese or Latin American. Am I right?

Welcome! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start for newbies. See you around and good luck!

Welcome Gilberto! It’s great to have you here and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of valuable information and support within this community. Remember, trading is a continuous learning process, so take your time and enjoy the journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Gilberto. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners.

Welcome to the community, @quasar_ssa. What other markets have you traded before?

Hi, @zianfx fx thanks. I think I expressed myself badly. I’m new to the industry itself. I never traded before.

Got it. Are you going through the education section here right now?

Yes! It’s a lot of information, but everything is very helpful. I’ve been practising on a demo account with good results so far. My setup involves sup/res + rsi + moving average. How is yours?

Yes it can get overwhelming sometimes but it covers all the basics. I trade on a real and demo account. Still not too confident to go all in. Mostly because I don’t have a lot of time to focus on trading.

1 Like

I wll test my strategy for another month and, if everything goes well, I’ll jump into a real account. Fingers crossed.

Take a lot of care buddy. I’m sure you know how the real account differ from the demo. so, just be careful and good luck :wink:

1 Like

Just remember to put in only what you can afford to lose just in case things don’t go according to your plan. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Take this seriously. Especially when it is your first time entering real market.

1 Like

I agree. But no matter how serious someone is, he still needs to be ready to lose everything. So it’s important not to do something stupid like putting in his life savings.