Self Introduction

I am Neerupama, I am new in this forum, and share my experiences in the field stock and commodity market.

1 Like

Hello neerupama! :smiley: Welcome to BP! :blush: Haha. Most of the people here trade forex so most discussions are focused on that market. But, I guess there might be some similar concepts between forex and stocks? Haha. I hope you enjoy your stay! :blush:

Hi @neerupama! Welcome to babypips! How long have you been trading? :slight_smile:

Introduction section of this forum is the best place to take a start. I was welcomed by the helping members of thisforum when I joined it. Now, I would like to welcome all the new members and I assure you that you will find your answers here. Stay blessed!

1 Like

Hi Dwight15! That’s so nice of you! Hope you can also share your trading experiences here in the forums. :slight_smile:

See you around!

Hello guys! I recently joined Babypips. Hope to learn valuable lessons from fellow traders and share my experiences with you all. I am liking it so much already. :slight_smile::blush:

1 Like

Hi @samurai.01trader! :smiley: Welcome to this super awesome community. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Haha. :slight_smile: I hope we could have more interactions about our trading progress here. :smiley:

Hello @samurai.01trader! ! Welcome to the community! How long have you been trading? :slight_smile:

Welcome to BabyPips @neerupama . I’m sure you’ll find this website as useful as I have in your trading journey. Good luck !

Been trading for around 3 years now. But I have a long journey ahead of me. How about you?

I am sure we will @ria_rose :smiley:

1 Like

Good Evening everyone! My name is Josh and i’m brand new to forex trading. Joining to be able to get insight from those who have walked the walk. Best of luck to everyone in your journeys!

“Those who say they can, and those who say they can’t, are both usually right” - Confucius

That’s great! I started demo trading following a system 2 months ago. I agree, still a long journey ahead of me too!

Good luck on your trading journey and see around here! :slight_smile:

Hi @Josh! Welcome to the BabyPips community and good luck also on your trading journey!

Hello samurai.01trader! Welcome to babypips! Hope to hear more about your experiences and your trading journey as well. :slight_smile:

Hi Josh! Are you going through the school or trading demo already? :slight_smile:

Thank you @baemax023 !

1 Like

Hey @CoinLady ! I am going through the School of Pipsology right now and i’m still trying to figure out a strategy to use for back-testing. I’m guessing with this course, I should be well on my way to figuring out a decent strategy or really what to look for. Would that be an accurate assumption? Thank you!

Thanks @baemax023 :slight_smile: