Self introduction

Regards!
I’m Frank, an absolute newbie. I choose forex as I’m planning my exit from 9to5 in the next 6months. I expect a profitable trading and swift transition with your guidance and resources.

Thank you all

2 Likes

Yes, I did

Hey, Phrank!
Nice to meet you! Welcome to babypips!

I like your enthusiasm, but it usually takes people a little more than just 6 months to quit their jobs and focus on FX =/

1 Like

Welcome to BP, Frank! Happy learning and I wish you well on your new journey!

1 Like

Hello @Phrank01! Welcome to babypips. Sorry but I’d have to agree with @Greenish_Eric. It might take you more than 6 months. But we just have to keep on going. :blush:

1 Like

Welcoooome Frank! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy your stay here. :slight_smile: I think people work on different paces so I’m not sure if after 6 months, you’d be consistently profitable. :sweat_smile: I’ve been at it for more than a year and I’m still working on having enough courage to go live and full time. :sweat_smile: But, good luck! :smiley: I wish you nothing but the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Slow and steady. I’m not quitting until I’m stable in my profits!

1 Like

@Greenish_Eric @ria_rose @CoinLady @baemax023 Thank you all for the warm welcome and advice.

2 Likes

Welcome bud!

Thanks i m very glad to be part of this grate community of trader

You wont be quitting your job that soon pal

Welcome though :slight_smile:

Frank, you are making it very easy to quit job and switch to forex, it’s not like that and quite demanding process anyway, so please get ready to that, it’s not that easy anyway. I hope you will really make it for sure, but don’t just assume it will be like that for real.